• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*insert good title here*

Fastblade

Who?
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Hey-o PokeCommunity.
    So uh, obviously I like Pokemon... A lot.
    I'm kinda new to competitive play and EV training, but I am very knowledgeable about Pokemon in general. My personal favorite gen is 2, but I'm pretty sure 6 will be changing my mind. Actually, scratch that. 6 is already my favorite.
    My favorite Pokemenz are Bulbasaur, Lucario, and Grovyle, and Bulbasaur. Did I mention Bulbasaur?
    So yeah... I guess that's it. Hope to become an active, well renown member in the future and all that. Thanks!

Years
  • Bulbasaur is so cute! He's one of my favorite grass starters. I've been obsessed for years, but Venusaur isn't exactly my favorite evolution so...

Welcome to PC, Aura! We all love Pokemon here. ♥ I've been a huge fan since I was 8 and I'm a whopping 22 now, there are lots of others like that around here as well. Be sure to check out the Pokemon X & Y board if you're interested in that as there is a whole lot to discuss there, from starter talk to speculations. I'm still struggling to choose which starter I want.. hope we can see the final evolutions before the games roll around, hm. ;o;

Enjoy your stay here and all of that good stuff, all right? Be sure to let me or another moderator know if you need some help. :)

Years
  • Hi Aura and welcome!

Nice to see you made an awesome choice to join a great community like ours, given how loads of Pokemon fans invade PC. I've been a fan for almost as long as Cirno has there, I only just turned 21 and I won't give up Pokemon anytime soon, and I'm excited for X and Y as well. The new Pokemon are all pretty cool, and you can even get a Kanto starter in the game as well. I'll probably be taking Bulbasaur to compliment my Froakie, and I do plan on using a Fairy-type as well. So many great Pokemon and so little time.

But yeah, as Cirno said you should head over to th X & Y section located right below The Welcome Lounge and you can take part in all the discussion, and given how we've had loads of members joining for the new games lately you picked a good time. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask Cirno there or any other staff members with blue/orange/red usernames, although I'd be happy to lend a hand myself. Have fun and I'll see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *insert good title here*

I just found this gif of Bulbasaur and it immediately reminded me of you! <3 Isn't it adorable?

Anyways, welcome to the forums, sweetie! I love Bulbasaur as much as I love Chikorita! :D It was actually my first starter when I played Red for the first time, and I will never ever forget that time...ever! ^_^ Gen 2 is also my favorite generation, the generation that solidified my interest in Pokemon so much. :3

I know 6th generation will change your mind...it did for me. I'm locked on my favorite starter, which is Fennekin. <3 Have you decided on a starter? :3 *squee!* I am so excited. :)

Well, no worries if you are new to competitive battling. I'm kinda new as well but there's always time to learn, right? The Showdown Server, which is linked in my siggy, is a good place to get started. The Battle Center is also a good place to start as well! If you have any teams ready to get rated, you can do that too. :)

Welp, have fun here! I know you will <3 See ya around. :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome Aura!

I love Bulbasaur and pretty much all the Grass type starters. My favorite being Treecko which is also my favorite Pokemon! It's what made me fall in love with the Grass starters cause of how it is. Grovyle is one you list of favorite of yours so we should be cool. :P Though for X and Y, I'm thinking about breaking my tradition of picking the Grass. I'm not a fan of Chespin's first evolution and unless his final evolution makes up for it I'm sticking with Fennekin. As you can tell, I'm also excited for X and Y! I can't believe the games release are only 11 days away! As Cirno said the X and Y section is a great place to discuss them and to be hyped about them. It's where I like to go while waiting for them myself. There's many other sections you can visit on Pokemon too as well though. We have a ton of diversity on everything so there's even section on random thing such as what you're outfit of the day is or just random games.

But anyways , see you around! I really hope you have fun here. If you ever need a person to talk to I'd loved to, so feel free to VM (or visitor message) or PM me! Later!

Back