• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

insert oddish emote

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Well heya! I'm Nabooru from the server; it's nice to have you on the forums~! You can call me Dragon. <33

Anywho, I hope that you will enjoy your time here, dear! I do hope you enjoy your time here! I'm always open to PMs, whether you need assistance or just want to chat, so poke me anytime. =) Have a wonderful weekend!

Years
  • Yoshikko? Oh I know that person, so that's cool to see you decided to follow them here. Anyways, it's so nice to see you Oddish! It also happens to be my fave 1st Gen Grass-type, and it's so darn cute.

I'm someone who hangs on the battle server as well at times (sadly I'm not as active as I used to be, and given I hold no special titles I see no reason to be on other than for chatting) so maybe we might cross paths there should my computer's speed not be so slow. But aside from that, there's so much you'll enjoy about the forums as well and you'll be able to settle in well thanks to our fun battle server community, that's those members who hang out on the server as we call them.

Anyhow, have a great time yourself and if you want a bit of assistance or just to chat I'm always open for visitor messages! That said, I'll be sure to see you around the forums and on the server.

Back