• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<Insert Standard Greeting Here>

Nozzex

Nozzy
    Years
    Hi,​

I'm Nozzex, feel free to call me Noz or Nozzy (or just Nozzex if you prefer to be proper.) I actually found the forums completely randomly while looking for news about E3. I've been a pretty quiet person in the Pokemon community as a whole and when I saw the forums I figured i'd finally make a solid attempt at being a part of the real (Internet) world. I've been playing Pokemon since RBY came out and haven't stopped since. My favorite game in the series would have to be Silver/ Soul Silver just because I've probably spent the most time playing that version of the game and I enjoyed the region so much.​

My favorite Pokemon type is Ghost ( I used to be a Ghost Type Gym Leader for a local Pokemon League in my area). My favorite Pokemon is Gengar ( Like a lot of people). But if I had to choose my next favorite i'd have to say Beheeyem, mainly because he is so often forgotten and I really love his alien-like design. I absolutely love breeding Pokemon, there is just something relaxing, yet complicated about it. My interests in Breeding naturally lead me to competitive battling, I spend a lot of time on Battle Spot and I'm almost always registered in upcoming tournaments.​

As for my other interests, I really enjoy writing. I used to be an editor for a Pokemon Fan-site a couple of years back, but things have since shut down. Nowadays, I don't get to spend as much time as i'd like writing, mainly due to work. I do however, still manage to sneak in a few pages of random writings every week. I also enjoy cooking, as it played a big part in my family growing up. My grandfather and three of my uncles were all professional chefs, so I kind of grew up around it. I guess that's all about me for now though. I do look forward to meeting all of you very soon! I hope i'll be able to acclimate into PokeCommunity easily enough and contribute in some meaningful way!

Thanks for reading!​

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
    Hii Nozzi(I actually prefer this name to the others). So, wazzup, buddy??
    Hi,

I'm Nozzex, feel free to call me Noz or Nozzy (or just Nozzex if you prefer to be proper.) I actually found the forums completely randomly while looking for news about E3.
    Welcome to Pokécommunity.
    I've been playing Pokemon since RBY came out and haven't stopped since. My favorite game in the series would have to be Silver/ Soul Silver just because I've probably spent the most time playing that version of the game and I enjoyed the region so much.
    Same here(well, almost). I loved Jhoto as well, especially the 16 badge concept. The best post game ever!!
    My favorite Pokemon type is Ghost ( I used to be a Ghost Type Gym Leader for a local Pokemon League in my area).
    Hey, that's an awesome idea. I would try to start the same in my locality.
    My favorite Pokemon is Gengar ( Like a lot of people).
    Yup! The shiny mega-gengar looks great, dosen't it?
    But if I had to choose my next favorite i'd have to say Beheeyem, mainly because he is so often forgotten and I really love his alien-like design.
    You really like it?!?! LOL. Its actually so much cool.
    My interests in Breeding naturally lead me to competitive battling, I spend a lot of time on Battle Spot and I'm almost always registered in upcoming tournaments.
    Thats interesting. Give me your username on Showdown and we'll battle up there.

As for my other interests, I really enjoy writing.
    What do you write? Blogs, fanfics..
    I also enjoy cooking, as it played a big part in my family growing up. My grandfather and three of my uncles were all professional chefs, so I kind of grew up around it.
    When do i get to eat the tasty food?? XD
    I guess that's all about me for now though. I do look forward to meeting all of you very soon! I hope i'll be able to acclimate into PokeCommunity easily enough and contribute in some meaningful way!
    All the best for that, brother!

Nozzex

Nozzy
    Years
    Hey Nish,

Welcome to Pokécommunity.

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Same here(well, almost). I loved Jhoto as well, especially the 16 badge concept. The best post game ever!!

Johto totally rocks! I'll always miss having my Pokes following behind me. T_T

Hey, that's an awesome idea. I would try to start the same in my locality.

It's great! you should really give it a shot. Nothing is more fun (and Challenging) than mono-type battles~!

Yup! The shiny mega-gengar looks great, dosen't it?
    Yeah! I really wish his normal shiny was the same color. But can't have everything I suppose! haha

You really like it?!?! LOL. Its actually so much cool.

Yeah! Ha, I get a lot of weird looks when I tell others but it's definitely a good point of conversation!

Thats interesting. Give me your username on Showdown and we'll battle up there.

I've honestly have not battled much on Showdown.(Though I do use it for team building) I like to play VGC mostly. Name is Nozzex. :D

What do you write? Blogs, fanfics..

Hrm, depends on my mood. I've been writing (Very slowly) a book, not for anything other than fun though.

When do i get to eat the tasty food?? XD

I'll send you some Delicious PokePuffs! xD

All the best for that, brother!

Thanks again! :D

Nozzex

Nozzy
    Years
    I'm very excited for Sun and Moon! I really appreciate the offer and I will likely have to take you up on that at some point!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Back