• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<Insert Witty, Art Related Title Here>

Skyline_333

Chime-inator. He'll be back.
    Years
    So, theres a lot of these art threads on PC, and when I look through them I always find myself thinking "Damn, I wish I could draw like that.", but the fact is, I can't. I just doodle, and I guess that's what delayed me from making this thread. That, and the fact I couldn't find the USB cable for my phone. So, below is where you'll find all my various doodles and strange random pictures. Apologies for the quality of the pictures by the way, my phone camera isn't the best.

That's Pichu. I've been doodling Pichu for 5 years now, and I still can't get it right, but this is one of my better ones.

And this one is Chime-inator, as seen in my avatar. Basically, its meant to be Chimecho wearing Terminator sunglasses and holding a shotgun, or at least thats what I think.

Here is an early drawing of Kirby. Its from last year, I did have several pages of Kirby pictures but they were confiscated by my geography teacher.

This is a picture of Kirby eating someone, drawn on a Maths revision paper.

Another picture of Kirby drawn in Maths. This time he's a ninja.

Kirby on a podium, drawn on my English poster about the Pride and Fall of Victor Frankenstein.

Another picture from the same poster.

Not sure how to describe this. Its a thing.

Just your average Ryanair flight.

A photo of the ghosts that live on my keyboard at school. I think they were pretending to be a Dugtrio.

Lamborghini Miniatura Concept. Drawn Early 2009.

Lamborghini Gallardo II Concept. Drawn Mid 2009.

Lamborghini Lairos Concept. Drawn Mid 2009.

Ford Fusion Coupe GT Concept. Drawn Late 2009.

2011 Chevrolet Chevelle Concept. Drawn Early 2010. I think I've made good progress in a year.

And that about concludes my instalment for now, whilst I go digging through my doodle draw for more stuff to put in here.

Shaun.

Skyline_333

Chime-inator. He'll be back.
    Years
    And heres the rest, and by the rest I mean all that I can fit into my album on this site. Must make an album elsewhere at some point.

Firstly, just a quick drawing of Magnemite.

Pichu again, a bigger, better drawing than last time. No offense to the Scottish, but Pichu has to start somewhere if she wants to achieve world domination.

A big picture of Chimecho I found in the corner of my notepad. I never realised how see-through the paper was.

Worms Jesus. Found it on a heavily doodled piece of paper. No idea when I did it.

The Indiana Jones Spoof Doodle Page. Drawn by me and a friend in Media Studies.

Tomato Man and his Tomato Children. And a cactus.

Part One of the Pichu and Kirby comic I wrote in English. We should've been reading Shakespeare.

Parts Two and Three.

Part Four.

Part Five.

Part Six. By the time I had finished this I had completely forgotten what was going to happen, and then the lesson ended, and so this is where it ends, unfortunately.

And that really does conclude my installment of "art"
    Bye.

Shaun.

PS Forgot to mention in my last post that all comments are welcome. Especially criticism, constructive or not so. I just wanna know what you think.

Last edited:
    Back