• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] inserting script glitches meowth sprite??

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
  • I used the ds pkmn sprites patch available in the resources page...
    But when I try to insert a script it causes meowths sprite to become glitched...
    I used free space finder to find an offset with a lot of space...
    Compiled the script but when i see the meowth sprite its glitchy
    The script works fine though... And its only meowths front sprite...Is there a eay to fix this?

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • I personally haven't used the ds sprites patch before (in fact I manually replaced every single sprite with each ds one before I knew it existed -_-) but my best recommendation would be to grab meowth's ds sprite from chaos rush's 64x64 ds pkmn sprites thread, and manually replace it this time with the current meowth (even though they'll look the same). And, I'd recommend using Advance Sprite, Icon, And Position editor's sprite editor to do it. It's very simple to do it that way. Again, I haven't used that patch before, so there is a chance it won't work. Just a guess.

Back