• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InspectorH's pokemart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    As my brother Royally screwed my Diamond version which had all my good pokemon on it i have had to re-do my whole trading thread :(
    I have very little to offer so i would appreciate any donations to the cause :)
    The thread may have changed but the rules haven't
    1)Be nice
    2) I will try to reply as quickly as possible but please don't rush me
    3)No hacks please!
    Now to the pokemon (or lack of, most of these are from SS but all my good ones are gone)
    Up for trade:
    Rayquaza LV.77 From hoenn
    Phione LV1
    Munchlax LV15
    Rotom LV.15
    Mewtwo LV.70
    Sudawoodo LV.19
    Glalie LV.53
    Latios LV.41

Wants:
    Alamos Darkrai
    Ruby/Sapphire shiny zigzagoon
    Shiny slugma
    Shiny shuckle
    Shiny Zangoose
    Shiny Hitmonchan
    Anything shiny please! As you can see i don't have much to offer, these are the best Pokemon of my Soulsilver game.
    Any Donations would be awesome or anything that will help me get this shop up and running again would be much appreciated.
    Thanks for looking

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Interested in your Pichu (w/Master ball) I wouldn't be willing to trade a shiny for it though. Anything else you want?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    A snivy would be nice. or a Reshiram (yeah i know its a big ask) but i dont have one so either would be good.

I know you said no shinys but what about a shiny caterpie??

I know you said no shinys but what about a shiny caterpie??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    I don't have a shiny latios its just a plain normal one. But i do have a magmortor

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    ive a shiny dratini. :D what would u want for it?

i mean offer for it. :P my bad.

i mean offer for it. :P my bad.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Also interested in any original Japanese Pokemon for trading or Shiny Japanese would be even better

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Yeah i can do gene 5 but il have to transfer so it may take a little while longer but of course :)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I know it's not on your list, but you say you don't have a Cyndaquil? If you want, I could breed you one to complete your list of starters.

budgieman

budgie man !
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    hi i've got a porygon(non-shiny) if your intrested for a latios but im on 5th gen is that a problem?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Yeah i can trade a gible but can you wait till friday as i cant do it till then :/. It will come with a master ball swell :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    i want a togebi pls...

i can trade you with my pokemon black if you can help i will give you my FC

i also need Aipom and buneary or sneasel with ice bunch and chansey or gastly :)

rennir

Dragon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I can give you a shiny croagunk for TM 71 Stone Edge. Don't care what pokemon you trade me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back