• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Inspiration

Years
Who or what is your inspiration when creating art?
Obviously it's all different but feel free to talk about how it influenced your style/art/design here!

Art style (I GUESS) wise I was totally inspired by Adventure Time at first :pensive: jkshflad it's simplicity just s p o k e to me after... trying way too hard perfecting that anime style and failing so many times hahaha. That's not completely true for all of it but ;v; generally my art is rather.. simple... I guess!!!

As for what I usually draw that's more so from whatever interests me on that day u__u;; so sometimes my inspiration is an out of the blue fakemon idea e.g. red pikachu that decided swimming on lava is gonna be it's thing to just "hey i wanna do more animal crossing art because sherb is a dreamie"

What's your inspiration? How do you get inspiration? Do you often get it?
Or are you more... inspired based on what art you need to draw today?

Years
Because I am writer primarily often I think of characters I have invented for stories and want to draw them like I see them in my head. Animals and Pokemon are also subjects for my marker/pencil/pen to put on paper.

Lately I participated in a fun event for the Dream Weavers club in which I sketched things that were inspired by my dreams.

I am a huge daydreamer, and any common object in the middle of the day might become fuel for my imagination. So I guess you might I say inspiration strikes quite a lot :)

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
i never thought of drawing again for some 2 years, then my friend suggest me to go back drawing again. So, I tried drawing back figures and stuff, playing gacha is the main inspiration for me to draw anime style, going through each story from Girls Frontline makes me able to draw the characters out nicely. But in other places, musics are also great inspiration and gear to move foward for drawing more nice backgrounds.

Too bad, engineering course kills a lot of creativeness for more stressed works and studies, but drawing kept me some space to do something fun.

yes, anime style is quite something to learn and it takes a long time to home the style.

Years
I love so much! creative a draw, I try to my best. Sometime I have a image but when i drawing is don like same way, you know... :(

Back