• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Installing an Older Program

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    What is the program?
    What is the make and model of your computer?

Answer these and we can start up the helpy machine. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I would be needing to also know what game it is exactly... and while you'e at it, just to make sure, the operating system is Windows XP, right?

All depends if it's a game I am familiar with, I could end up wasting your time with this but I seem to be the only one replying so I'm your best bet I suppose. xD

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Tried changing the compatibility mode? Sometimes that tricks it into running properly. Particularly if it's a LucasArts game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    If it's not recoginising your system, right click on the file -> choose properties -> compatibility-> Run in compatibility for an older OS. And it should install thinking it's that type.

Back