• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Instant Pokemon Transfer Tools (IPTS+IPES)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    I'm receiving 2 different Unhandled Exception errors when using this program on my rom. I can't posts the links to the screenshots because I'm on a brand new account (Haven't been in the hacking community in a VERY long time, literally had no idea what my original account information was). So yeah, I can't post the pictures.

First error states:
    "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately"

InvaldArgument-Value of '66' is not valid for "SelectedIndex".
    Parameter name: SelectedIndex.

The above error I receive literally anytime I select a Pokemon from either the TFS file or my ROM.

The other error I'm receiving is very similar:
    "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately"

The process cannot access the file C:\Users\*username*\Desktop\ROM HACKS\Pokemon Fire Red.gba because it is being used by another process."

I went through and checked and closed ALL of my processes that would be even remotely close to using the ROM at all. Exited the IPTS program, was able to successfully transfer stats for one Pokemon, then received the cannot access the file error again.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Long but very overdue update.
    The crash when transfering Pokemon past 510 should be 100% fixed now!
    Sorry for the delay!

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Update for you guys, fixed some export bugs in IPES and created a Gen 6 TRF along with a Mega Evolution TRF. Enjoy

Credits to LCCoolJ95 for letting me rip his names and stats :3

Back