• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Instinct [Teen 16+] (Pokemon merger)

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
  • So it IS possible and allowed to catch wild pokes right???

Also, are any of the classic villains such as team rocket, magma, etc. trying to do something, do they still exist?

Last edited:

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • for leveling is it per Pokemon they fight. For example in my post Ariadne/Hajime defeat both of Sabrina's Pokemon does Hajime gain two levels for the whole battle or four for defeating both Pokemon?

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but I have to withdraw my reservation. Even though this sounds very promising, I'll have to take my leave. Once again, I'm really sorry.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • So it IS possible and allowed to catch wild pokes right???

Also, are any of the classic villains such as team rocket, magma, etc. trying to do something, do they still exist?

Of course you can catch wild pokemon. Gods if you couldn't do that in a pokemon RP I'd call it blasphemy. Note your pokebracer is also your pokeballs though. all six of your current pokemon are kept inside it. Other pokemon still go to the box and you can swap them out as you please at a pokemoncenter.

Hehe you're getting ahead of me. I have plot plans and stuff like that which I'll try and hint at when I can, but obviously i can't just give things away. I'll tell you this, Kanto's resident criminal group is Team Rocket. If any groups show up it will only be team rocket.

-----------------------------

ok saph heres how the levels work. the two levels refer to being in the battle. any pokemon who participates gets 2 levels per pokemon it fights. Then you either add 1 or 1/2 level based on whether you win or lose.

EX. a lvl 15 fights both pokemon and wins once then loses. it gains 5 and 1/2 levels.

The key to this is I expect you to work hard for those gym battles. Those guys will not make it easy for you.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
    Years
  • okay, since I had the type advantage over the gym leader I faced that means that my Purrloin gains. Four levels for the gym battle for facing two Pokemon and two extra levels for winning both times right. Which makes him go from level 18 to level 24 and he evolves. I just wanna make sure I'm right.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • It was fine. I personally think that the gym leaders would know the type advantages and all of that, so they would waste time with moves that couldn't hit, but I guess that's my fault for making abra too weak.

I leave this completely up to you, but would you like to redo the battle so that I can give Abra a better moveset? I hadn't even thought of how easy it would be for a dark type to take it out. The fault is completely my own so I won't force anything. you won the battle fair and square.

I just want to fix abra so it, you know, stands a shred of a chance.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • type advantages are important to use, but they can't be abused. Abra had no way to fight back against a dark type. Misty's water types can still hit an electric type, and they have the level advantages. You have to remember I scale the teams, so you can't fight Misty just yet. Once you get to the Gym I'll post her team.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
    Years
  • One more question, will there be trainers in the gym, or will there only be the leader. And the route from celadon to saffron is super short? does it take one day to?

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • gyms are anime style with only the gym leader, and sometimes a special field. (ex. brock's gym has a stone covered field.)

yes I think I've said that before. Saffron to Celadon, vermillion, and cerulean are one day routes. Which if you remember we planned to make last one week each. I also said you could make it in six hours non stop, but I'm taking that back and saying eight hours. Basically if you don't do anything on the route and walk for a solid eight hours you can get there, but lets faceit you'd get tired really fast.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • Reserve me a spot!Name: Nova PrimeGender: FemaleAge: 16Appearance: Nova is tall, (6"3) and has a medium, muscley stature. Her eyes are light blue with small golden flecks. Her hair is long, and dark brown. Nova's skin is light, but not too light. She wears hwe hiar in a long ponytail on the back of her head. Nova usualy wears Jean shorts, with a white tang top. over the tang to she wears a(thin, open) black vest. Nova wears working boots, that are usualy dirty (signafiying that she is a hard worker).Personality: Background: you were before Sliph, why you joined the project, and any other important history.Fatal Flaw: optional, so long as you reveal it through the RP. Just the biggest down fall of your character can be anything from a fear to a traumatic event that still plagues you.Pokemon:poochyana Lvl: 18Moves: scratch , bite, and tial whipAppearance: before the merge, Taco was a regular poochyana. Athough, his fangs were coming in fast. After the merge, Nova had a poochyana's muzzle, tail and claws. her hiar turns silver with black streaks. Also, Nova's eyes turned gold Personality: Taco's personality is complicated. He usualy takes charge,but when he's not in charge, he tries to be. Luckily, Nova can keep him under control. History: a few more sentences.Pokemon: (basic or baby pokemon. [Lucario and Togetic are not seen as those.] and obviously no legendaries.Lvl: (12- 18) [this affects yours move set and evolution. You can delay evolution if you so wish.]Moves: six moves total. You can start with one egg or tutor move and one TM/HM move. All the others are based on level.Appearance: normal appearance and what traits you get when you merge.Personality: couple sentencesHistory: a few more sentences.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • sure just get some spaces between those. I'm not reading anything formated like that.

EDIT: we could use some more ppl since some reservations have fallen through and others have had to leave.

Last edited:
    Back