• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

intense heat wave -- what Pokemon would you use to cool down?

RainbowWing

Returned from the ashes
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2018
    I would use a Dewgong since it's both water and ice type, plus it's looks cute!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Politoed! It's cute and has Drizzle to make it auto-rain everywhere. *o*

Years
  • Probably Tropius since it can shade me with its leaves and thanks to its ability harvest, I could have an infinite amount of berries to eat, if I ever became hungry.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • DrizzleToed for me. like Vrai said, auto-rain! :D But if not I'd go for a nice cool steel type like Aggron. Who can also blast a water pulse my way.

Years
  • I'd pick snorunt, because he's suppose to be really cold all the time and he look like he'd be nice to cuddle so it'd be like hugging an ice pack :D

Baibanira

★ Impromptu Trainer ★
    Years
  • Vanilluxe! Duh!
    I mean, you can hold it and it can maybe use a move like Powder Snow to cool you down.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • any small ice type Pokemon such as Vanilluxe and their family line. I would use a Froslass first due to the fact it is also half Ghost and it is one of my favorite Pokemon

:t354:TG

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The only water or ice type I really like at all is Vanillite. n_n; So I'd definitely keep one around and hope it wouldn't melt on me, haha. But I'm sure I'd have a perfectly explicable urge to eat it and that's probably not good. :(

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I would use a Marill. It's soft, furry, and it can always spray me with water or ice. It can chill on my shoulder (no pun intended) when I need it.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Blastoise. I'd flood a down-hill street, let the locals slide up and down, and have it shoot water into the air.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    A big Pokémon like Blastiose would probably be too much, unless like you used it to cool down the whole area. xD

I guess for my needs a Squirtle would be perfectly, teach it Ice beam and that would also be pretty cool too. :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    STEEL TYPES WOULD ALSO BE COLD TOO.
    ...since steel is usually cold to touch sorta, or maybe that's just metal in general, owell. :x
    They probably wouldn't. Metals (aluminium in particular) are highly conductive of heat. A steel anything out in direct sunlight would heat up quickly and feel very hot to touch.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • Articuno, bay-beh~! xD He could use his ice moves to send chills of coolness my way and keep me from being hot. And he could also fly over and cover a large amount of the area with snow, cooling everything.^^

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Vanilluxe. I bet the Blizzard attack it creates is vanilla flavored...

Back