• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Interactive Art

Years
We've had these kinds of threads before. Pass the pixel, create a fakemon; art battles; choose your own adventures, graphic prompts, and even things like the banner collab where we created little Pokemon for the splash! Art fight also counts, as well as general collaborations and trades.

How do you guys feel about these kinds of art? I've been thinking for a bit on creating a cyoa doodle adventure. Had any cute interactions relating to it?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
Even though I've never participated in any of these, they all look very fun to do! I'd love to be part of something like that someday!

Also, I've never heard of cyoa doodle adventure, what's that?

Years
Even though I've never participated in any of these, they all look very fun to do! I'd love to be part of something like that someday!

Also, I've never heard of cyoa doodle adventure, what's that?

I gotchu!!

CYOA doodle adventure. It's more interactive based on the audience but the idea is the artist gives you a choice on what you can go through, you choose (either via a majority or the first one depending on the artist itself), and the artist responds by doodling the result and the cycle repeats itself! Shen (an artist on twitter, created Bluechair on webtoon) created something like this where the goal is to make his character extremely comfy. An example would be: https://x.com/shenanigansen/status/1718821897163477120?s=20

It doesn't have to be something like that, it can be a contribution to the story itself! Homestuck in its early stages was a choose-your-own-adventure type of deal. Which makes it very interesting, haha.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
Years
I gotchu!!

CYOA doodle adventure. It's more interactive based on the audience but the idea is the artist gives you a choice on what you can go through, you choose (either via a majority or the first one depending on the artist itself), and the artist responds by doodling the result and the cycle repeats itself! Shen (an artist on twitter, created Bluechair on webtoon) created something like this where the goal is to make his character extremely comfy. An example would be: https://x.com/shenanigansen/status/1718821897163477120?s=20

It doesn't have to be something like that, it can be a contribution to the story itself! Homestuck in its early stages was a choose-your-own-adventure type of deal. Which makes it very interesting, haha.

OOOH! It's an acronym for Choose Your Own Adventure! It's kinda like a drawing RPG, sounds fun!

Years
The CYOA thing sounds like a cool idea! I know we've talked about some other stuff too.
Honestly, I think collaborations and interactive art events in general are just really cool.

Years
I think so too! Might test something out in the nearby future for an interactive thing? Bring back that 2010-2011 vibes we missed :]

Back