• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Interdpth's Tool List

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
interdpth... I would advise NOT making a map editor... I don't mean to be a downer, but you simple can't surpass Lu-Ho... unless you are not trying to... but I must tell you now, it is not just simple hex modifying, like a regular tool... trust me, you are going to be getting in deep. I would suggest Finishing the tools you have released first, then moving on... I mean, Battle Ed is not perfect, why don't you perfect it first? And Item Ed, I am waiting for that one! ^_^

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Omega: I've made a map editor before, yeesh.

Youtube -> "DoubleHelix metroid" or "ZeroFission Metroid"

Those are mine.

I know what i'm doing.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Omega: I've made a map editor before, yeesh.

Youtube -> "DoubleHelix metroid" or "ZeroFission Metroid"

Those are mine.

I know what i'm doing.

I sure hope you do, we don't want any more unfinished / screwy maps editor like E-Map, haha! Remember that old piece of work? Ahh the good ol' days...

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
I am and was on the Elitemap team. ;)
Haraken is helping design the GUI for MapEd as I have no good ideas for one.
And I am coding the item editor right now.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
I am and was on the Elitemap team. ;)
Haraken is helping design the GUI for MapEd as I have no good ideas for one.
And I am coding the item editor right now.

Heh, it is a shame E-Map was just halted... I liked it alot, it had a clear GUI, and one of my favorite features A-Map does not have... THEMES! I love customization, and E-Map had it... if you can manage to bring the functionality of A-Map together with the Smooth look, and feel, and extras of E-Map together, you will win major points with the ROM hacking community, and become my personal favorite tool-er!

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Weren't you just insulting Elitemap?

DECIDE MAN DECIDE

ItemEd gui shown later tonight.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
an item eidtor, i been looking for them
and will these tool's have alll roms

Southparkerstan

Beggining ROM hacker- mapper
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 29, 2014
God, i really need that evolution editor! I can't find one anywhere!

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
Item Editor needs saving which I will be working on shortly today, I will release the windows version of Evolution and ItemEd at the same time, linux will be soon and waiting on Haraken for teh mac halps. :)

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2021
released EvolutionEd, it's been done, just haven't bothered to release.
ItemEd for windows in a few days. :)

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Since you were part of the Elitemap team, could you make a new music assembler which has upport for vista and will not damage the kernel32.dll file?

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2017
I have noticed a pair of bugs when editting the empty slots in the BattleEd tool. On some of them, I end up with a strange bug happening:

When I attempt to choose the trainer sprite, sometimes the sprite choices will disappear in favour of a plain colour with a teeny box of pixels in the top left hand corner. I cannot change the chosen sprite. Also, for the trainers affected by this, they are also affected by a bug which imprints the last looked at trainers sprite into the sprite box.

Any idea why this happens?

Back