• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

International List of Names (in .csv)

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
Years
  • Since this haven't been updated for about a month, I've updated the first post to record which entries haven't been filled yet, in case it's assumed that the sheet is already done based on what's first displayed when you go to the spreadsheet.

Speaking on edit, are the Korean categories for Typlosion and Goodra the same as their regular counterparts, or am I referring to wrong wiki?

Last edited:

NoNoNever

Creator from Pokemon Illuison, Pokemon Arcadia, Po
    Years
  • If i found time i can do the German Part (actually working hard on the fangame from us)

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2023
    There are some missing trainer classes, such as Clown, Belle & Pa, and Worker. I'm adding them in as I go along, and also adding their Spanish and Japanese translations since the source I'm using to translate has the Japanese translation too.

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • ^ Belle & Pa in Diamond and Pearl are renamed Ranchers in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, so I excluded them out. I also did not include classes that are to similar such as Clown, as it's too close to Harlequin.

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • I have updated the list of names with german for pokemon with cross-gen evolutions from gen 1-2 (excluding regional variants) because I need them for Pocket Venture.

[UPDATED] Might as well cover all cross-gen evolutions while I'm at it.

Last edited:

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • If anyone's wondering why I've changed the language codes (jp to ja, zh_HANT to zh_HK and zh_HANS to zh), it's because Godot only accept each of the latter. Not sure if the same can be said for Unity or other game engines, though.

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • Just to update, I have completed the german names. On an unrelated note, should I start filling in gen 9 Pokémon to the best of my knowledge?

NoNoNever

Creator from Pokemon Illuison, Pokemon Arcadia, Po
    Years
  • We have a german pbs for Items, Pokemon, Attacks, Abilitys if you need

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • ^ If the names are in the form of a list, that would be great for attacks and abilities, though adding in items could be tricky as the order is a little different.

Last edited:

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • I've also completed trainer classes, though some entries might be out of date. You are welcome to update them as you see fit.

[ADDED] And now, forms too.

[ADDED 2] Completed Items next. What's left are moves and upcoming Gen 9 stuff.

[ADDED 3] And finally, completed moves. With this, the entire list is complete!

Last edited:

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • I'm temporally witholding the link until this coming Friday, when Scarlet and Violet is officially out.

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • What're left for me are species categories for Palafin and Gimmighoul's alternate forms. Anyone know where to find them?

[UPDATED] Oh, I also forgot korean, too.

Last edited:

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
  • The list is now updated with Gen 9 data (except of Trainer's class; I don't know how to handle its new structure).

Back