• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Internet, 3DS and the 4th generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2012
    I just bought myself a Nintendo 3DS. Now I want to trade pokemon between my DSi and my 3DS.
    I want to trade between HG and platinum. After trying for hours, the internet on my DSi started to work with pokemon HG, and I got my platinum friend code on my DSi after switching games.

The problem is that my 3DS refuse to connect to the internet while playing pokemon. I can go online, just not while playing pokemon. I bought this so I could trade between my own games.

There is no answer on google, so I decided to ask my favorite pokemon friends - what is going on? I've changed all settings and it's working fine on the DSi but not on the 3DS while playing pokemon.

Thank you all! :-)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hello,

There's a thread on wifi-related problems over in Computers and Technology - here's a link. You'll probably get better help asking over there as this section is more for the 4th gen games themselves rather than technical issues.

Hopefully it gets fixed for you, but as this isn't the right section, closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back