• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet celebrities

Years
  • You know, like youtubers, influencers, streamers, etc.

This isn't about them, per se. But, rather, I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know who any of these people are or how they became famous. Every time one of them is called out or whatever it's always the first time I hear about them. I didn't even know who Trisha Paytas was until people on Twitter started joking about her baby being the queen's reincarnation and I looked her up.

I feel so behind in terms of media. Is it perhaps due to my age (early 30s) or just coincidence?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't keep up with any of them myself, it's always seemed like such a waste of time and energy to me. And not just internet ones, but like any celebrity.

Years
  • That's true. There will be these new artists that everyone loves and I'm just like: who?

Back