• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet Girl

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
    Sorry for crapiness. This is just a basic story for my friend, she is going to make it into a manga.

Prolouge:

Zahra~Nya! has logged in to IRC#Myuu Nintendo.
    The chat has been set by Epicman112

Epicman112: Hi Zahra!
    Zahra~Nya!: Hi Epic! How are you?
    Epicman112: Fine, you?
    Tommy: Here about the new movie?
    Epicman112: Seems cool.
    Tommy: Its sexy.
    Zahra~Nya!: It's age rating its too high for me.
    Tommy: Lol.
    Epicman112: Lol!
    Epicman112: You'll grow up one day.

"ZAHRA! ARE YOU ON THAT DAMN COMPUTER AGAIN!?!?" A voice shouted to wake Zahra up from the online world to the real world. "I will log out in 30 minutes!" Zahra shouted back. I'm Zahra, 14 years old. My Mum is just banging on because I spend my life on the internet. This is just because I'm bullied at school and have no social life...so I spend my evenings up in my room. I'm totally happy with this. I dont want to go out to a nightclub like the other girls in my class do, trying to pick up a boy. I dont want a boyfriend that wont really love me. Anyway, there is only one boy for me...

OnlyFoolsAndHorses has logged in to IRC#Myuu Nintendo.

Epicman112: OFAH! How's it going?
    Tommy: Sup?
    Zahra~Nya!: Hi OFAH-kun ^^
    OnlyFoolsAndHorses: Don't call me that Zahra.
    Zahra~Nya!: :(

OFAH is smart, totally cute (he sent me a pic of him) and epic! The thing is, he hates me...

Chapter 1: A Hidden Talent

The following day, at Zahra's school in gym...

"Today, instead of our normal athletics..." Zahra sighed. She was sitting on a bench with the rest of the class. She was at the end, to avoid bullying. She was actually quite good at athletics, being a high jumper and a quick dodger. She was also the fastest runner. But she hated sport. "We shall be doing the Japanese art of ninja." That doesnt even make sense. Zahra thought. A Japanese man walked into the room. He was your stereotypical Japanese master, being old and having a long beard. "Aaron, you can try first." the teacher smiled at Aaron. Aaron was about to stand up when the Japanese master stopped him. "Don't choose the star pupil when he is not up to the job." Aaron frowned. "I am Hikaru, a master ninja." He looked around the class. "You! Come up here!" Zahra looked up to see the old man's finger pointing at her. "Nya?" she mumbled. "You are a true fighter, come up here." Zahra gulped and walked up. She heard people laughing behind her. Zahra's gonna fail. She fails at everything! She walked up to Hikaru. "Here. It is yours." he held a case and placed it in Zahra's hands. Zahra stared at the case. "I see you are not sure of yourself. Open it." Zahra did as she was told. There, inside, was 2, long, sleek swords. "Pick one up. You will be using it." She stared at the swords. She then picked up the right one, dropping the case on the floor. "Now, get ready!" Zahra held the sword in both hands, facing towards Hikaru. He then suddenly slashed at Zahra. Zahra jumped on the top of his sword, making her fly over him. He turned around slashing at her again. This time she blocked the attack with her sword. They kept slashing for 30 seconds. Then, Hikaru stopped. "I am a master swordsman, and you've blocked my every move and fought back. That is your talent."

Zahra picked up the swords case and placed the sword in it. She clipped it shut and handed it back to Hikaru. "I'm not accepting that." he said. "It's yours. To keep." "Lucky little bastard." Zahra turned around. "I bet you I can do better than that stupid performance." it was Aaron speaking. Zahra was shocked. She just beat a ninja master, but STILL Aaron was full of himself. "Well Zahra will just have to beat you, won't she?" Hikaru looked at Zahra. Zahra stared at Hikaru. I don't want to do this... Zahra looked back at Aaron, who was standing up, and everyone urging him on.

2 months ago...

Zahra was standing inline with the rest of her class, waiting to go into Art. "Hey, Zahra-chan!" Aaron walked towards Zahra. He spoke in Japanese...he knows I love Japan. "What do you want." Zahra growled. "Will you go out with me, Zahra-chan?" Wha...what?!? "I love you." Zahra just stood there, open mouthed. "So, whats your answer?" "S-s-ure..." Aaron smiled. "Yays! Now lets hug!" Aaron grabbed Zahra, hugging her. Zahra just stood there unable to move. "NOW!" Aaron shouted. Everyone else from their class came, taking pictures and laughing. Aaron was in a laughing fit. He let go of Zahra, pushing her into mud. "I hate you Zahra, we are breaking up!" he laughed. Zahra just lay there, staring at everyone.

In present time...

Zahra rembered this event. She grabbed the swords case and opened it up in Aarons face.
    "Your choice." she smiled.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Mew Ichigo! I know you from somewhere else, an avatar site mayhaps? I'm known as Dan, Sakujo, SakujoKun, yadda yadda...

Anyways even if its not the same person, good luck on the manga with your friend :D

Last edited:

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
    Mew Ichigo! I know you from somewhere else, an avatar site mayhaps? I'm known as Dan, Sakujo, SakujoKun, yadda yadda...

Anyways even if its not the same person, good luck on the manga with your friend :D

Nope, sorry, I dont know you. Im usually called Zpo25 or Aurazelia elsewhere.

And thank you ^^

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
    That story is pretty cool cant wait to see the manga of it along with more chapters. This can go in so many different directions and I really want to see where you go with it.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hmm you need to work on your description, try adding some imagery and a little more feel. It seems just a tad lacking but not a bad concept however, I would suggest un-formatting all the text as it hurt my eyeys to read. I actually had to quote it and de-format the BB codes because I couldn't read that obnoxous bright text.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    This story is really good :) You should definitely keep writing :)

Back