• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet Memes you dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Please note: This is not the place to bash on people simply because they don't like a certain meme you like, thank you for your consideration!

What is your least favorite internet meme? For me, it's most of the "rage faces", especially troll face, I'm just sick of seeing people spam them to no end. I also dislike forced memes such as Chuck Testa, as they get old pretty quickly.

Years
    I don't really dislike any meme's really. As long as there done tastefully they're quite funny. But like you said with trollface, if it's spammed continuously then it can get annoying.
    Actually though saying that there are a few meme's that I just don'e like. All of them are ones that are only relevant to a specific country. I'm not one to follow new's so I don't know what all this wallstreet stuff is about or any of this "I am the 99%" stuff.

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    There aren't any memes I dislike.

NOPE CHUCK TESTA
    Internet Memes you dislike

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    The troll face, even though I laughed when I first saw it, but it's kind of irritating now, seeing it's all over the net. :'x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Mudkips.

That meme is so old that it's ridiculous, and especially on here people pull it out because "LOL THIS IS RELEVANT" and I'm like "really?"

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I dislike the "forever alone" meme face now. It's just annoying after seeing it so many times.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Huh, I need to be on the internet more. I only know about Chuck Testa because of an amusing show over here.

Otherwise I tend to ignore them... the ones that annoy me I suppose are the ones that are done incorrectly. Shoving trollface on everything for little reason beyond 'lol trollface' isn't particularly witty either imo.

Years
    Mudkips.

That meme is so old that it's ridiculous, and especially on here people pull it out because "LOL THIS IS RELEVANT" and I'm like "really?"

I think the Mudkips meme is funny, I make puns on it using different Pokemon.

I don't really have a least favorite meme.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm sick of all the Chuck Norris jokes, although those aren't really memes more than unfunny jokes that seem to always be the top rated thing on youtube.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I despise the "U Mad Bro?" meme the most, it's not funny and it just makes the user of the meme an out of touch moron who's trying too hard to troll. At least IMO anyways.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    U LIEK MUDKIPZ OMG OZMG HNG is getting very annoying. Especially people who think they are being funny when they use it, as well as 9000. Rickrolling I've disliked from the start, and lolcats was only funny in the beginning, and orly owl is annoying too. IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER too.

BUT I LOVE ALMOST ALL 4CHAN MEMES

Years
    Yoshikko pretty much said it. Over 9000, Mudkipz and Rickrolls are all pretty lame memes, I didn't mind them at one point, but they're so overused it's ridiculous. I've never liked "Y U NO" either, it never really struck me as funny or anything.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
    I don't really hate any of them. Some of them I don't necessarily see all the humor in, but I still find my self smiling when I see them.

Maybe that's just because the forum that I Mod has less of them, and I don't see any in the upper threads on this site

Years
    Dividing by zero never was funny, neither was the so-called game.

Some of the oldest or most overused memes like Rickroll or the reaction faces never seem to get old for me, but those that I disliked instantly never grew on me either.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I hate forever alone, because my friend keep over using it until I hate it so much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back