• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inters Trade thread.

Scytherr

<3pokemon
Years
  • I had caught 5 pokemon.. then I realized that I forgot to take a pokemon with surf, so I could catch the gorebyss xD
    Add me while you're waiting: Irene, 3781 4509 0556

Scytherr

<3pokemon
    Years
  • I come now! 3 of the pokemon is named, I hope that's okey? xD I don't find the name rater -__-

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Frank i'll be waiting with the trade invite!

Thanks Scytherr if you need anything else don't be afraid to ask!

Scytherr

<3pokemon
    Years
  • Yey :D Is there any pokemon at your have-list that you want to trade? I'll gladly have one of them! ^^ I can still give many pokemon for one of your pokemon xD

I can give you:
    - All eevee evolutions (espeon and umbreon will be in level 20-30, the rest will be in level 1.)
    - Golduck
    - Kangaskhan
    - Lapras
    - Pichu, cleffa
    - Steelix
    - Sneasel
    - Skarmory
    - Phanpy
    - Tropius
    - Huntail (level 70 or something)
    I have more of course, I'm just listing some pokemon that may be interesting :) Most of the pokemon are untrained. I can train them to a higher level if you want. Just ask if you want something else, I can get most of the pokemon from ruby and pearl ^^

Btw, I don't have so much time to play DS from Mondays to Fridays, since I have a lot to do at school and I have some tests next week. I can't promise that we can trade before Friday. I hope that's okey :)

... Over and out! :D

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Scytherr: I only want to trade my event pokemon :/ So if there's anything else from there you need feel free to let me know.
    looker: I only want pokemon from my want list.

Scytherr

<3pokemon
    Years
  • Do you mean these? :D
    Suicune
    Zapdos
    Entei
    Latias
    Metang
    E4All Manaphy
    1x TCGWC Pikachu(IT HAS SURF OMFG :D)
    MYSTRY Mew
    Kyle Riolu
    TRU Shaymin
    Almia Darkrai
    Alamos Darkrai
    TRU Dragonite
    World08 Lucario
    Gamestop Deoxys
    PKtopia magmortar

You can give me whatever you want from that list, except of pikachu (I have one, u know ^^). Do you want some pokemon I mentioned? :)

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I need umbreon, vapereon, flareon, huntail, steelix, pichu, cleffa, Golduck, Kangaskhan, lapras and phanpy,

Please chose what you want in return. :)

Scytherr

<3pokemon
    Years
  • Ok! I need some days to catch / breed them :]
    I really want a shaymin or a darkrai ... I understand if you don't want to trade them xD

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    I'll trade them to you. :)

I have my own of each so it's fine!

I'll remove them off my trade list so I can trade you

Scytherr

<3pokemon
    Years
  • Wow! :O Awww, thanks a lot! :D I'll get the pokemon as fast as I can. I hope I'm finished tomorrow or at Tuesday (I have to do lots of homework before I start the project, blah xD). Wait for me and catch bidoofs while you're waiting, haha! ^^ See you! ~^_^~

Years
  • Hey, I'm interested in your event Entei, name 6 guys you need and I'll happily trade them for your Entei. :)

If I have them all, of course. xD

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Frank: Do you have those EV stat lowering berries? I need some -_-

Back