• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Interveiver: You just defeated Red. What do you plan to do next?

Torterrax

Is loving Torterra... <3
Years
  • I've completed the game, now I need to beat Red... xD
    ---
    I'll trade all my pokemon onto Diamond or Platinum for worthless ones and then I'll restart my game... or if I don't do that I'll just randomly walk around and level up some more. xD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    I'm going to try to breed rare pokemon and shinies for when the next game comes out. Whether it be a remake of Crystal or Gen. 5. :D
    And I'm going to catch all of the pokemon of course! I've never done that before.

Years
  • I plan to

Catch every Pokemon available
    Level up my team to level 100, and them breed them for competitive battling.
    Battle Frontier
    ...Um...Battle with friends
    And finally walk with every Pokemon.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Beat Red today, now I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. What are you guys all doing after pummeling that Mt. Silver hermit?

I've done some of this, but:
    Catch the legendary Birds - Done
    Catch Lugia - Done
    Catch Kyogre - Done
    Catch Mewtwo - Done
    Catch Rayquaza
    Masterbreed Surfing+Flying+Volt Tackling Pikachu
    Master BF
    Master Pokeathlon
    WIN Bug Contest >.<
    Complete Nationaldex
    and...
    Walk around Johto with every Pokemon

Oh, and then wait for Gen 5!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Catch available legendaries,Make my team complete with the best pokemon,Enter events etc...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhhh....my GCSEs :P

It's gonna take me ages to be strong enough

.Occam

Ontological parsimony?
    Years
  • Try to take over the world!!

And by that I mean complete my pokedex. I haven't done it in 9 or 10 years (everything sans Mew on a Blue version) Now that I look at the list I think I'll be stuck at 485/493.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • i am planning on breeding a lot of pokemon to see what the best possible stats i can get for each pokemon. then i will probably either start a new adventure, battle everyone i can on PC (i'm up for a good challenge :3), or get all possible legendary pokemon .

Gamefreaked

Evil Genius
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    So much to do, yet it feels like so little. The actual game lasted me like four days, and I already have a level 100 tyranitar about 40 hours into the game. Seems easier this time around, but then not at the same time. Theres no wild pokemon to train on so Im sad, but the actual trainers got buffed up, same for gyms and the rebattle isnt so bad. The pokeathlon seems to long for me but I guess Ill try it for the lols. The national dex is my priority but the problem is that Im playing on a flash cart and it freezes to often for me to really play on it, so I have to play on an emulator which means I can't trade. And when it is on the flash cart it freezes to often to trade reliably, so Im scared to try =''[

Cyndahog

lol hi
    Years
  • I wanna restart but I don't want to leave my shiny and team behind. T_T
    Plus I can't find my 2nd DS which has Platinum in it so I can't trade over. I dunno if I'll ever get it again.

Anyway, I might breed for a perfect Starmie/other Pokemon I like, train my Hoenn and Kanto starter, try my luck at the Battle Frontier, catch any remaining Legendaries, and see what else comes my way.

I'm training for Red atm though.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Going to go get a 100 Battle Streak in the Battle Tower and collect my fourth star on the trainer card and then I'll set out to ccomplete the National Dex and get my 5th and final star!! =D And then hopefully by then I'll be ready for Pokemon Black and White!! =P

Last edited:
    Back