• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

intresting poke facts about you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I now have an f shaped scar after throwing my gba from not catching a shiny vibrava and then catching it in the next battle. Why is that relevant? Flygon is my favorite pokemon.

.FoX.

Blaine's Succesor
    Years
    Out of all my old friends ( the ones I played pokemon with in middle school) I'm the only one who still plays. I feel both proud and a sad about that "achievement".

How did you get a scar from throwing your game boy? I can't imagine how that could happen.

Last edited:

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    hmm interesting pokefacts...
    1. i play crystal everyday at skool on my gba.
    2. only person of all my friends that plays pokemon.
    3. loved pokemon for 10 years.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    I became a big fan of pokemon as soon as it started to air on t.v. in america when i was like 6ish?

I'm now 16 and i'm still a fan ^_^

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I now have an f shaped scar after throwing my gba from not catching a shiny vibrava and then catching it in the next battle. Why is that relevant? Flygon is my favorite pokemon.
    You can't catch a shiny Vibrava in the games... You can only catch a shiny/non-shiny Trapinch which is catchable in the desert in ruby/sapphire/emerald.

Years
    You can't catch a shiny Vibrava in the games... You can only catch a shiny/non-shiny Trapinch which is catchable in the desert in ruby/sapphire/emerald.

haha owned.

I actually found my original box for my red version the other day. I opened it up and the instruction booklet was still inside and everything. I also found my strategy guide and all of the stickers were still inside waiting to be used.

Years
    1. i still own a pokemon game of every gen.
    2. i still have all my pokemon cards, about 2000 cards in total, 150 of which are shinies.
    3. my first game boy color was a special pikachu edition gbc where the power LED was made to look like the cheeks of the pikachu on the the game boy

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I still have one of my OLDEST Pokemon card.
    Now, I keep it in a small box and hid it somewhere.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2009
    Actually now that i remember it my first Pokemon card was a Pikachu. My friend was trying to get me into Pokemon and gave me a choice of Abra or Pikachu. At the time i thought Pikachu looked cooler so i chose it. Thank you friend ( I think his name was Josh?) for getting me into Pokemon.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    That my sister Steped on my silver and to make it up to me she brought another one for me and trained a level 100 poliwrath and Toad She is a good sister and she did not step on it on purpose it was on my floor in my room and covered by clothes ( that is when i became a neat freak)

Icy Void

Its cold in here.
    Years
    When i was 5 my parents bought my grandmother a dresser and in side was an anchient(sp?) Mew card. I loved that card so much.Then I lost it.

Just 4 months ago I was looking around my house 4 a pair of scizorz and on the floor was an anchient(sp again?) Mew card, mint condition still in the plastic.I was so happy. It is currently right beside me.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I keep my ancient Mew in a special sleeve and its set on a special stand next to my bed. ive have had it forever.

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
    Years
    I've had a Blastoise action figure since the release of the first movie. I was in New Zealand at the time and I saw it and I picked it up. It's still in pretty good condition :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back