• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

intro

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    dm_the_master_of_jirachi said:
    hello I'm new call me drew or jmd (jirachi master drew) this fourm has been very helpful to me so far and nice work
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you make a lot of friends,stay active,have fun and have a great time.

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Hello...nice to see you joined dm_the_master_of_jirachi! As long as you follow the rules and be nice and post lots you'll fit in here just fine! ^^ I'm Katie by the way...though mostly known as Bio or BG XD If you have any questions or just want to be friends my PM box is alway open X3

Welcome to PC...

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    hello I'm new call me drew or jmd (jirachi master drew) this fourm has been very helpful to me so far and nice work
    Hewwo and welcome to PC, JMD! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Cyber Link

Sexier than Raichu Master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2005
    *this is an automatic message*

CL: *looks annoyed at message machine* *breaks it*

That was getting really annoying...if you never read the message, then lucky you.

Welcome to PC, Drew. Just call me...CL...Cyber Link...sexy...or...my personal favorite...MASTER!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Well enough of that. Actually some of the older members still refer to me as RM (Raichu Master), but you don't want to meet that guy...he's really scary! O.O

Anyway...I digressed...

Read the rules, have fun...and don't get hurt!!! XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello Drew! ^_______^ Welcome to PC! I hope you'll have an awsome time here, be sure to fully enjoy yourself and all that jazz. ^.~ Well, catch ya later! ;D

~Kelsey

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Remember to follow the rules and have fun! If you want to be friends, just PM me.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hi~! ^_________^ Welcome to PC! My name is Karli. =3 I hope you have a wonderful time here, but dont forget to follow the rules~! ^.~

~Karli

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Hey there, Drew! Welcome to PC. ^^
    I'm Demonic Angel, but you can call me Yami like everyone does. XD
    Please read and abide by the rules, and enjoy your stay here! Feel free to PM me if ever you need help, or anything at all~ =D

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    welcome to this fine site so many thing's to do and see board's to go to people to meet

ENJOY YOUR STAY

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome and enjoy.

Back