• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Intro

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
  • Hi mad trainer, welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone here is very friendly, and we all share in common a love for Pokemon, so I hope you feel right at home here! ^_^

If you ever have any questions or need help with anything, just let me or any other staff member know! Have fun!

Years
  • And late welcome to you too, Mad! Mind if I just call you that for now? Figured I'd use a nickname to refer to you and we pretty much have some members calling others by nicknames anyway.

Like the others said, it'd be awesome to know more about you since it'd really help us show you around what areas might interest you as a member, but do feel free to explore and see what does catch your attention, plus it's more fun making random discoveries anyway.

I'll see you again, hopefully. But have fun and enjoy your time with us!

Years
  • Hi there Mad Welcome to PC . We don't bite so u can tell us more about yourself . Is there any hack u like.Try to stick around and enjoy your time here. If u run in any trouble or feel bored just msg me or any other PC member .Everybody here is more than happy to help new comers. Okay bye then

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy, how are you today? Welcome! I do hope we can learn more about you in time, but I also hope that you will have fun here! We've got loads of sections for you to check out, and the great members who visit them makes it all worthwhile to stay! But yes, I hope you'll be active and enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll help out as soon as I can. C:

Back