• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing Blossom Shower and Squareline!

Years
    Very nice as usual. Blossom Shower is nice, but not my cup of tea. I absolutely love Squreline though. Very well done!

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Takes an interest on how the themes are made
    Very good job Lightning, and the red guy; very pretty.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    These will be nice additions to the community. Both of the themes are pretty awesome, but I find the second one more appealing in my opinion.

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Wow! I like it very much! I am going to have to chose the squareline theme.

:t149:Pokefan2007

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    You've done an outstanding job on this one Hiroshi.
    It must of took some time with all the graphics, though most of us know you like them to look good :P.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow both of them look amazing! Nice colors and I loved the way you made the icons on both of them. Great work you guys!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Very good job on the new skins Hiroshi Sotomura! I think I'm going to start using squareline. Maybe you could make it in different colors?

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    I love the skins on PokeCommunity, they just look so much better then certain other forums >_>
    I think I'm going with Squareline for now.

Back