• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing: Expada!

Expada

"Certified" Breeder
Years
  • Hey everyone... I'm obviously new to the forum, though I already made one topic. I've been looking for a good Pokemon forum, and this is the first place I looked, and bam. There it was. Well I've been playing Pokemon since before I even understood it, back in the Pokemon blue era, on possibly my favorite thing in the world at the time, my red Gameboy Pocket. Emphasis on the red. That was my favorite part of that thing. I was pretty proud of finally having my own Pokemon game, after always seeing my brothers (who have Blue, and Red) playing their games, that I could finally be in the loop. Since then I always went with the "blue" games, (as in Silver, Sapphire, and Pearl), and always chose grass Pokemon starters, except for now that I'm playing through Sapphire again I have a Dratini starter ^_^. Meaning of course I downloaded some hack tools, some of which I can't seem to get working, but I'm sure I'll find a way. Oh, and you may have noticed that my title says "Certified" Breeder, that's because the moment I can start, I dedicate my time in Pokemon to breeding elite beasts, and trading them off to people. Well that's all for my introduction I guess?

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hello Expanda :] Plenty of the dedicated people in the hacking are will help you out with your issues ;) Good luck & welcome to the forums!

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums!

Haha, one of my friends bought and hacked me a copy of Diamond so I'd start with Eevee, and some other Pokémon from my original character's. Which is probably not quite as cool, but still.

Hope you have a good time here! It really is a great place to hang out - there's something for everyone.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You had a red Game Boy Pocket as well, eh? I believe that was the first platform I ever played the second generation; the first generation was played on that bulky original Game Boy.

Welcome, welcome Expada. Glad you found your way here.

Hope PC proves to be everything you're looking for in a Pokémon forum and then some. Believe me, it can get pretty interesting around here. (>'')>

Alec_

Years
  • Im sure that you'll become a Great Member here at PokeCommunity. :DD Nice Introduction by the way it was long :OO. Anyways. Welcome to PokeCommunity. \o/. Have fun and keep staying active. Also read the rules so you won't get to any troubles here at PokeCommunity okay? XD;;. I hope that you would make a lot of friends here. :P. Oh well!. Enjoy!~

~Fairytales.

Back