• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing Myself

haelcher

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Hello world...

I am haelcher (as my username would imply), and I have been playing Pokemon since the original English Red/Blue. I've gradually lessened my playing time over the years (with LeafGreen being my last full playthrough, sadly), but have gotten back into Pokemon on the ROM hacking side of things.

Years
    Hello there, Haelcher, welcome to the forum! :D

Wow, glad to see you finally making a post over two years after joining! Better late than never haha. I've also been into Pokemon since Red and Blue's US release; still going strong as far as being a fan is concerned. <3 Have you checked out our Emulation section yet? We have tooons of awesome hacks there that I'm sure you'll love. Lots of people joined up in the first place because of these great hacks, myself included (ShinyGold, Brown, and Prism is how I found out about PC personally)! Though I quickly branched out into other parts of the forum and am so glad I did. n__n

Anyway, it was great meeting you and enjoy your stay!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey haelcher, it's great to meet you :)

The thing I love about Pokemon is that people rarely grow out of it. Just when you think you're done, you get the urge again and you get right back into it :P. That's what's happened to me so many times over the last ten years I've lost count haha. So I'm very happy to hear you're back into Pokemon now and as Cirno said, there are plenty of cool hacks down in Emulation that you can try out. Or if you wanted to create your own, there are people who can help you with that too :)

So have a great time, hopefully we'll see you around the place!

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hello world...

I am haelcher (as my username would imply), and I have been playing Pokemon since the original English Red/Blue. I've gradually lessened my playing time over the years (with LeafGreen being my last full playthrough, sadly), but have gotten back into Pokemon on the ROM hacking side of things.

Welcome to Poke Community my name is Diablo and Ive been playing Pokemon since Pokemon Silver and Gold.

Hope you have a good time here and make heaps of cool friends.

Back