• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing myself...

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
Years
  • Hi guys, I'm Evoslingerr. I first joined the Pokecommunity a couple of years or so, and I've been leaving and returning since then. Maybe because of school and other proyects, don't know for sure. My love for Pokémon and the series has not change since the day I got my first Pokémon game, which was Red by the way. I'm 20 years old, and I've played all the generations for maybe 15 years now! That's just how excited I'm about this game.

I wish to befriend and get to know all of you guys. Thank you for running this amazing space for Pokémon dialogue. Best wishes all the way from Mexico. See you later... ;)

Years
  • Heya Evoslingerr, welcome to PC! ^^

You should totally stick around and be active this time! I mean, the community is great, there are tons of discussions going on, plus many other things occur that make this place really fun to be on. But if you've loved Pokemon since the beginning then we have a lot in common. I'm the same and started with Red as well! I guess that explains the Charizard avatar you chose, perhaps? :D Was it your starter in Red? I think I chose Squirtle but my memory is very hazy at this point; it's been so long since then. They're all really awesome though!

As I tell others, you won't have a problem making friends if you stick around here. One of the good things about being on a big forum like this one is that there is almost always someone who shares very similar interests to you, so meeting new people won't be very hard. <3; It took me a good one or two months to make friends since I was so shy and didn't post as much lol, so I'd recommend not being like me, haha. Open up and get chatting - it's more than worth it! We're pretty friendly around these parts. Hopefully this time you won't disappear, but either way, I know people get busy so you'll be welcome back regardless of how long you can stick around.

Best wishes back at you from good 'ol New York! Hope you have a good time and remember to read the rules. If you ever need help, a staff member is always open to assist! :3 See you around~

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Hey there EvoSlingerr, welcome back!
    Hopefully you'll get more into the community and stick around this time. Even if you don't though, you can comeback anytime. There's currently more than 300,000 members, so I wish you the best of luck on your quest to befriend all. Even if you don't I'm sure you'll make at least a couple friends! There are just too many nice people here not to.
    I hope you enjoy your stay, no matter how long it is!

Back