• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing The Stand Nexus!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I was using this theme since the beta version. I love this theme, especially the hexagonal motif. You outdid yourself, Jake. (b'-')b

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    You may not know this Jake, but your hexagonal motifs, are just sexy. Gonna use this style now since it has the fluid-width, which I love. Only thing I could point out is that the grey area for the user- header thing (the part with user information in a post) could be just a tad darker, as it seems a little too light for my liking.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Wow... this new forum style is just perfect... and fits with the Black & White theme so much that it's so... well, I think I'm running out of words. The new buttons are a great touch, too!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I loved Route 167. But this is definitely my fave now. Really good style. Thanks a bunch, bro.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I've been using this theme since it was in beta. Excellent theme, It'll be my main one for a long time.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
    Years
    I loved Route 167. But this is definitely my fave now. Really good style. Thanks a bunch, bro.
    I have to disagree. Although I LOVE this theme, Route 167 was just fantastic.

Just a question, why does the skin keep changing every like, 4 weeks?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I have to disagree. Although I LOVE this theme, Route 167 was just fantastic.

Just a question, why does the skin keep changing every like, 4 weeks?
    Just a matter of preferences, really. And I used 167+ more than 167, just for the record. XD;

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
    Years
    I love it, it's very clean and professional and is just easy to use. What I mean is it's one of those where you like everything about it, the colours and icons etc. Whereas other themes I do have my varying opinions about - this one is just great. And it's simple to put it that way. I'd say good job :) It would be awesome if you got around to having different colour themes for it.

I'm still going to use Azure Fantasy though cuz it rocks :D

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    I did use it since it was in beta but I found a better one. I do like the fast you can change the variants.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I really like it... This is what you call innovation :P

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Looks good! Shame the Post Reply button doesn't have a hover image like the New Thread one though. :(

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    I was using this theme while still in beta, and I love it. Fantastic work!

EDIT: Though I'm not a fan of the pixelated B/W rivals on the Post Reply/New Thread buttons, even in the "Reduced" mode... Any chance of a change for that?

Back