• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing...

Years
    Myself! Hi everyone, my name is Harry, I'm 20, single and I'm from Nottinghamshire, England and I'm new to the pokecommunity as you can probably guess by this post!

I'm looking forward to getting to know new people that are interested in Pokemon, as not many of my friends IRL are! As well as battling and roleplaying.

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone, and hope to speak to as many of you as possible in the not to distant future!

Much love x

PS- feel free to add me on facebook if you wish :)

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Harry! I know what you mean, none of my friends understand my like of Pokémon. :) Well, my "real life" friends. I'm actually new to the PokéCommunity, too, but so far everyone has been way more than helpful in pointing out to usual, "Follow the rules and everything will be dandy!" :)

Have fun, and hope to see you 'round!

Cheers Elise, just commented on your introduction post too! Sounds like a pretty cool place so far :) Hope to see you around to, maybe we could battle sometime? x

Sure! I'm still trying to figure out some wifi at home since I just returned from school, but once everything is running that would be fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Harry! I know what you mean, none of my friends understand my like of Pokémon. :) Well, my "real life" friends. I'm actually new to the PokéCommunity, too, but so far everyone has been way more than helpful in pointing out to usual, "Follow the rules and everything will be dandy!" :)

Have fun, and hope to see you 'round!

Cheers Elise, just commented on your introduction post too! Sounds like a pretty cool place so far :) Hope to see you around to, maybe we could battle sometime? x

Alright cool :) just give me a shout when you're up for it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back