• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction ._. (I am new d: )

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2015
    Hai ^-^ I'm new to this thing and not even sure if I am doing this right :/ I was just bored and wanted to meet new people and try to get rid of my shyness and stuff ;3; so uhh yeah, herro :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • No worries; you did it right, haha. Welcome to PC today! I'm Dragon; fabulous to have you here today~! n__n

But yeah, no worries; the members here are generally friendly and outgoing, so, no doubt you'll make some new pals here! In fact, I'll be happy to be friends with you too! Mmm, but yeah, I hope that you'll settle in soon, and I hope that you will have fun here! I'll be happy to assist you anytime you need me. <33

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2015
    Welcome my friend, I as well am new to hear..now I may not be shy. But here it is full of kind people + admins...or so I have seen with my few days experience on here.

Feel free to PM, I am here to make new friends as well that enjoy Pokemon considering in the real world other than my brother I don't know anyone to enjoy pokemon with.

Cin Cin, hope we can become friends :).
    BAUAnthony

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Zagedul! I'm with Hiroshi here, there is absolutely no need to be shy because well, PC members are nice. And like Dragon said, making new friends shouldn't be a problem so hopefully you can get involved because there's so much to PC!

So, is there anything in particular that you joined PC for? Or are you more into discovering things yourself? We're always happy to show you around what sections might interest you, but I think exploring and finding the faves yourself makes the experience that much more fun. Either way, I'm sure you can hopefully stick around and enjoy what's around.

That's it for now, but have fun and I'm always open for a visitor message if you want to talk or just want a new friend! Have a nice time and I wish you good luck.

- Hikamaru

Back