• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction About Me/Help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello Guys im Nick im 16 Toledo,Ohio and i havent been posting nor anything all i have been doing is looking up games downloading them and things. Well i made this thread because im going to try to make my own Pokemon Game and i need a lotta help cause i got nun i tryed advanced pokemart , sprite editor , and those but none have really helped me like to create my game. So like if i was to make a game id be you as a kid your dad is the team rocket leader so you have to join, and you go along with your rules and your friend trys to convince you to stop but you dont listen cause your dads in it so your like its good. So yea i really need help but like im a (Noob) at making games but i have like great ideas .. idk can anyone help?

Ty for your time;D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Honestly you'd probably won't be getting help here in this section about your game. Plus, I'm not certain if it's a ROM Hack or a game your're developing, as we have sections for both of them. If it's a game you're developing, then the best place for you to start off is the Beginner's Showcase, you'll may get a few helpful ideas for your game. Hope this helps!

Sadly I'll have to lock this since it sounds like you're just asking for help for you game rather than just introducing yourself all the way. Feel free to try again if you like! PM me if you have any questions regarding the forums & stuff. :3

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back