• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction attempt 1

Years
  • Hello My name is ZSlinx (well not in real life though you probably guessed)

Im 13 years old and im a long time fan of pokemon from sweden (well as long as you can be when your 13).My favorite pokemon are Persian and Arceus and i have played pretty much all games in the main series except 3rd gen. Im also a big fan of the mystery dungeon series and pokemon colloseum. (Also used to be really into the tcg).Playing,watching and reading about pokemon is my favorite thing to do in my free time (though it seems really hard to find anyone who also likes pokemon around where i live) which is why i came here.

Anyways i hope to see you all around.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC ZSlinx! We are all long-time fans whatever what our age is so no problem there haha. My favorite pokemon is Charizard followed closely by Arceus. I recommend you playing some games of the 3rd gens, they were really good imo.
    Anyways have fun and VM whenever you want :)

Years
  • Oh so you're a pretty big Pokefan, I see. Neat. :3 Welcome to PC, ZSlinx!

Yup, we have a tooon of longtime fans here, like JNathan said! Personally I'm 22 and have been into Pokemon since I was 8 or 9. It's an amazing franchise and every part of the series is really lovable. You really should try the third gen, though! The Pokemon and setting designs were different but still wonderful. I'd recommend Emerald above all since you get a better feel for both Ruby and Sapphire because Emerald's pretty much a mix of the two. I enjoyed it a whole lot so perhaps you will, too. Did you just skip over it from being uninterested? :(

But I think you are automatically awesome for liking Mystery Dungeon and Colosseum. I've only played Gates to Infinity (the new Mystery Dungeon game) from those but have seen Let's Plays of the older games. Chuggaconroy's Colosseum LP was probably one of my favorite things to watch, haha. Give the Spinoff Games board a look-see; you can discuss PMD and Colosseum there as well as other awesome spinoffs! In fact, you'll probably enjoy a whole slew of our sections since you're such a big fan of Pokemon, so make sure to keep racking up that post count and logging in whenever you can! ;P There's lots of discussions being made every day and someone like you will probably fit in so very well.

Have a wonderful time and great meeting you! Feel free to message me if you like, too, and I'll reply as soon as I can. Always fun to meet new Pokemon fans since it's a big part of why forums like these are amazing to begin with. :D See you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there ZSlinx! Glad to see you here! :3

Yeah, the 3rd gen didn't really appeal to me, but the rest of the generations did. Maybe it's a good time to get back into the TCG, collecting Pokemon cards is fun as well, I have less cards now than I had when I was a kid. I kinda miss those xD

As Cirny mentioned, the spin-off games section of the forums is a great section for you to talk about the mystery dungeon series, as well as other games you might love as well. There are other sections for you to discuss so there's lots to explore. Take your time and don't rush. :3

Anyways, welcome aboard, and have a great time!

Years
  • Thanks guys. I did actually play the 3rd gen games though i didnt exactly get to play them that much i am probably gonna play them some time again. I did play alot of 3rd gen hacks of pokemon though so im still quite knowledagble about the pokemon.

Anyways imma go look around the boards now for some interesting topic so see ya all.

Back