• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction - KaiserKrister

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Introduction
    Hi everyone !
    I'm a guy from Europe, I'm not going to tell you which country thoo, hehe.
    I've been rom hacking for 4 years, Not like a 24/7 hobby but a small time waster.
    I would like to learn even more about rom hacking and get to know this community !
    (PS: If you wanna know anything about me, feel free to pm me.)​

~KaiserKrister

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! I hope you have a good time here. The ROM hacking community here is pretty expansive. See you around the forums!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Neat introduction by the way! Welcome! If you need tools or tutorials on tools, head down to the Resources section. Or you can just VM/PM me if you want some recommendations on tools to use. Although I may no longer be available to rom hacking, the least I can do is help others be on the right path to hacking! Anyway, glad I dropped by and welcome to PC KaiserKrister!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hey Kaiser! There are plenty of Europeans here, from all over, and also plenty of hackers so I'm sure you'll fit right in. It's pretty interesting that you've been hacking for so long and haven't yet joined, but no matter!

What are you interested in outside of Pokemon-related things?

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    I'm interested in Game development, creating awzome content for people to play and use.
    Otherwise besides the computer i like to make food and having fun with friends of mine.

I'm educated within the terms of Economy/Sales/Security and im soon working with it, which is going to be awesome after joining 10000 of assignments.. Hehe

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well then, I hope that you will enjoy the Game Development board if you choose to visit there! I agree, the stuff that they do there looks pretty amazing, and I'm often impressed with the different kinds of games that they make there. (:

Mmm, but how do you do, Kaiser? Welcome, welcome to the forums today! As a fellow person who has a passion for cooking, I hope that you can share some recipie sometime! I really like cooking too; it's a pretty nice hobby, and you know what they say, ladies like a man in the kitchen. x)

Good luck to all your future work too, and have an amazing stay here on the forums! Contact anyone here if you need a hand, or anything! And ciao for now; hope you will have a great weekend. <33

Back