• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction Thread: Hullo.

Questor

Came back here to download more hacks
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Hullo, username's Questor, Pokemon Trainer, likes to collect items and accumulate them, likes to get everything from the game (from Pokemon [trading is such a bummer...], to items [darn it, Steven! Just give me the Enigma Dew to complete my bag! LOL], and planting berries (they're addicting... Eeek! >w<) And also, I think I might as well try to complete my dex (I've done that when I was younger... The Dex said a bit more than 150 Pokemon caught OwO... Which is AWESOME.)

Anyway, I hope we get along with one another, thank you.

*bows*

Years
  • Hiya and huge welcome to PC, Questor! Good to meet you and such.

Ahah collecting is the bomb. I'm really into collecting Pokemon and got all 718 in Pokemon X so now I'm involving myself more in breeding and shiny hunting. Never occurred to me to try item collecting, though, so perhaps I'll move on to that next. ;P

I sincerely hope you'll enjoy PokeCommunity and stick around with us. 8D There's a lot to do here from discussing all the generations to trying out ROM hacks/games and all that jazz so there's no shortage of things to do. Let me know if you need help and see you around! :)

Years
  • Hello and welcome, Questor! How's everything going for you?

Collecting surely is a hard goal but really fun as well, I never finished a Pokedex myself (since I have no friends who play Pokemon in real life) but I like to try so many different Pokemon out so yeah I do like collecting every now and then, even if I never finish the Pokedex. As Sheep said, there's so much you can discuss here at PC and you'll meet really awesome people along the way.

I do hope you enjoy everything here and continue to stick around since we love having new faces around, and with our diverse range of topics I'm sure you won't get bored. Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat, and I'd love to be your new friend here so don't hesitate to leave a friend request if you're interested. I'll see you around the forums, and enjoy your stay here Questor!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hullooooo & welcome, Questor! Gotta love em' items, eh? Hehe, well, that's a pretty interesting goal in pokemon! I have a soft spot for em' too. :3

Still! Pokemon is really fun to play and either way I'm glad that you're having fun! Baw, and I hope that you'll get the Enigma Dew soon! It's a pretty rare item I heard, but, you can do it! And yeah, completing the dex is pretty straight forward! The members here on PC are raring to help you out if you ever need it! And good lick to ya. c:

Enjoy your stay, bud! Take more soon, yeah? Have a nice weekend. <33

Back