• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction to me I guess?

My name is Uponelevel, and I like pokemon (a lot)

Who am I?: I am of the male descent, I hail from the state of New York. I am completely hispanic (as far as I know?) However I look white, so yeah. I am of 14 years of age and first played Pokemon Crystal at the age of 8.

What do I do?: I like to play games, pokemon, fire emblem, sonic, mario, I especially love playing rom hacks. In the time I do not use to play games I enjoy writing a story that I have been writing for the past 4 months or so. I also do this special type of role play (which is more like a game in text form, I won't get into details about it since it would take up a lot of space, but it is really fun.) I also enjoy reading Pokemon Adventures/Special (currently on the B&W chapters.)

What is your personality?: Not very calm or serious, in fact I keep myself in a very active state no matter what. I am however PAINFULLY shy, however I am working on correcting this as time goes on.

Favorite pokemon: Teddiursa :3

Anyways, that is who I am.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    It's great to see another New Yorker here, haha. What part of the state do you reside? Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens? I'm currently in Long Island, to be precise; have moved here when I was about eight or so, and definitely do love it. It's very quite here, and is pretty easy to get along with our neighbors. Though, there aren't many shops nearby, which stinks; only thing we have within a mile is a hardware store, laundry, and supermarket. I suppose those are enough for everyday-living!

So, you've started playing from second generation of games, right? They're one of my most favorites; I love them. I've started with first generation, with Pokémon Blue version. Blue was great, and spent many hours going through it each and every day. However, I don't believe it could fully live up to the likes of Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

Anyhow, welcome to PokéCommunity, Upone! We hope you have a wonderful stay here and enjoy each and every one of your visits. Should you ever need anything, I'm here for you, so please don't hesitate to send a message to me, okay? See you around, deary!

I come from Yonkers, right now I live in Lousiana (New orleans). Let me tell you this is a big change from living in New York. For one, buses come around every 30 minutes (and if you are really unlucky, up to an hour.) Taxis are very expensive and not as common. Shopping here is pretty easy... well, just as long as your prefer lots of clothes. (which is even more difficult for me cause most cloth shops here only have cool looking clothes for women, all that guys have is.. tuxedos and office pants.. the bane of fun.) There is however art supplies shop around here, which is pretty cool. And yes, I played the 2nd gen games, my first starter being a Cyndaquill. I only recently started playing the first gen games, (I played it when I was 12-ish) And I got lost in what to do cerulean city (to the east, with the tree/shrub) because I didn't know how to use the HM's. Anyways, thanks for responding to my introduction (For a second I thought I was a complete weirdo or something.)

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Always nice to see another Sonic fan here! Whilst he's fallen on hard times with recent console generations - unlike Mario, I don't think he made the transition to 3D very well - the old-school 2D platformers will always be awesome, right?~

Sounds like you'll be all over the forum, with all the things that you do! We have sections for fan fiction and roleplaying both, and you'll find all our ROM hacks in this massive section dedicated to their creation. Take your time and explore :3

Should you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to VM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Thanx for welcoming me, and I will.

Also, for the recordz, My first sonic game was Adventure, which I know is controversial among many sonic fans. Mario definitely passed through the gate way to 3d well, Pokemon sort of did too (with colosseum and XD, which I really want a new installment :s )

As for me being all over the forum, I'll see if I can courage my self up to doing so. Fan fictions seems really cool, In fact I do have 2 chapters of this one fan fic I was making. Rom Hacks (that's all that has to be said about that, just like, the mentioning of it just screams "YES")

Thanx for welcoming me~

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hey UpOneLevel,

Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do. It's nice to see that you enjoy quite a bit of the classic game series - Mario, Sonic and the like. Pokemon too, but that goes without saying, of course.

It's okay to be shy, not everyone is confident and there's nothing wrong in being shy or even a tad bit reserved. I'm actually not completely open and am still a tad bit shy - but there's no need to change your personality, I've grown to accept that small part of me as time went by.

Are you looking forward to OR/AS? Just to give you a heads up, we do have a forum dedicated to the newest installment of the series, so you might want to check that out regardless.

Either way, feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat, I'll be more than happy to help. Hope to see you around, and have fun! Ciao. ^~^

REALFireEagle

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Welcome Uponelevel, welcome to PC. I read that you're writing a story? If I may ask what's your story about? I think you'd like the Fanfiction and Roleplay sections. Well, goodbye now. I'll see you around.

Yeah, I am writing a lot of stories actually (which a lot of people say you shouldn't do but- I manage :3 ) So far I have about 2 or 3 chapters of a pokemon fan fic I have been working on but I think I will have to work on it a bit before posting it on the fan-fic section. I have another story which has been going on since 4 months ago? So that's a thing. Anyways, going back to the pokemon fan-fic. I was wondering if anyone would mind proofreading/pier editing it? Anyways yeah.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh, another Fire Emblem fan! It's great to meet you tonight, buddy! <33

What's your favourite Fire Emblem game?! I have a lot nowadays, like Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Geonology of the Holy War, Blazing Sword, and some others, but, nowadays I play Awakening a lot, to try new stuff, haha. But yeah, we've got boards like Roleplay and Video games for you to check out, so, have a looksie anytime. <33

I hope you'll enjoy your time! I'd love to read one of your stories sometime too! Mmm, but yeah, if you have any questions, feel free to ask us anytime you'd like! And see you again soon, mmkay? Cheerio, and have a great night. :3

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to PC... I have been here for 5 years and spend most of it just chatting back and forth with people. Leave me a message sometime if you wanna talk!

Back