• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
  • Hello there Kuroki!
    Interesting name you've got there (: Welcome to PC!!
    How about you tell us more about yourself?
    Like what was your first pokemon game? What do you do for fun?
    PC has a lot to offer, so make sure to explore the forums ;)

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

Anything in particular your interested in? We have a ton of sections for you to check out! We have the gaming sections, with a new section dedicated to the new X and Y games being released in October. We also have an Emulation section for if your interested in hacking at all. There's also the section dedicated to the anime!

Be sure to check out the non pokemon sections as well! Anyway, hope to see you around! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Years
  • Hiya kuroki! It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome to PC, yeah! :D

So... your intro is really, really short. So let's fix that, shall we? Why not share some more info with us? n~n It's hard to write a reply to your thread if there's not much to say, plus talking about yourself will help our members see what they have in common with you. You can share your favorite Pokemon, first Pokemon game if you play them, what else you like about the franchise, and what other hobbies you enjoy. You know, like video games, TV shows, perhaps you're a reader, if you're in school, and so on. The possibilites are pretty much endless so share whatever you like! You're definitely not required, but it certainly would be nice to do, right?

And is there anything you want to do while you're here? Interested in ROM hacks perhaps, or the Pokemon chatter, orrr just wanted to be part of a forum? :) Whatever your reasons for being here, I hope you'll have an awesome time! You probably will because we're an amazing community with some of the coolest people. Hope you won't be shy and get posting since you can only sit on that one post for so long, hehe. If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to private message me! I'd love to help you out and make you feel comfortable. <3

See you around, read the rules, and great meeting you!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome Kuroki! I really like your username btw. Does it come from an anime or did you make it with your imagination?
    Just like others said, what are your interests in Pokemon? Such as favorite pokemon/game/generation? We have ton of boards for you to explore, like the X/Y board, the Challenges, the 5th Gen, Trade Corner, Battle Center and many more. Just make yourself at ease with the rules and get posting in your favorite sections!
    Have fun and shoot me a VM whenever you want! :)

Back