• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

introduction

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2013
    Hi my name is Harison I'm glad to have joined the pokecommunity, i think the top of page looks cool with legendary Pokémon in it.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Hey Harison! And welcome to PC! Is your name taken from Harrison from the Anime?? Either way, the Alternative Pokemon Discussion is probably the best place to go if you want people to talk to about Pokemon. That being said, what do you like about Pokemon? Is it the Anime? Or the Games?

Did you know that you can change your theme? At the bottom of the page, there is a drop-down menu that you can select a different theme from. Alternatively, you can visit the User Control Panel where, among changing various other settings and preferences, you can use the style selector to change your theme to one of the many, artful selections available.

Hope you enjoy your time at PC! Shoot me a line if you ever want someone to chat with.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there Harison! Welcome to PC. You're using the "Let's Fly Together" style? The style is the background on the forum. As ANARCHit3cht said, you can change the Style at the drop down menu on the bottom of the page and also in the Style Selector in you User Control Panel. Look through the styles you might find one you love!

Also just wondering what about Pokemon you like? Do you just play the games or do you like the anime, manga and TCG too? Alternative Pokemon Discussion is good for you if you want to discuss about most things about Pokemon, but also look everywhere else on the forum such as General Pokemon Gaming Discussion for everything Pokemon gaming gens 1 to 4 and Current Generation Pokemon Gaming for Gen V and Gen VI. Speaking of Gen VI, are you excited for Pokemon X and Y? I can't wait for the games myself. I'm excited for all the features like Pokemon-Amie, Sky Battles and Horde Encounters and all the new Pokemon look really neat. The best batch in a while. Anything else beside Pokemon that you like? Anime? Music? Movies. There's also alot of non-Pokemon topics here too from entertainment to video games to technology. Just explore around a bit. :)

I do hope you have a good time here and make friends. We are a very friendly place and I'm sure you can get along with most people. If you have any questions, you can just contact our moderators in blue along with any other staff in orange and red. Alot of them like the mod of this Welcome Lounge, Cirno will gladly help you with anything. Also feel free to send me a visitor's message on my profile just to chat! See you around.

Years
  • Ah hello Harison, and welcome!

PC has loads of wonderful skins, and Let's Fly Together is a really good-looking one I have to say. In fact, you can change skins in the drop down at the bottom of the page or also in the User CP. There's sure to be one you'll love! I'm using Chromatic right now cos it's basic and doesn't hurt my eyes a lot. Is there any specific part of Pokemon you like? Such as the games, anime, TCG etc? No matter where your interest lies, you'll enjoy PC nonetheless. The two above me suggested the Pokemon gaming sections as good starting points, but we also have sections like Pokemon Trivia and Pokemon Clubs, which are great places for making friends. There's also Chit Chat & Polls, and the other off-topic boards if you ever need a break from Pokemon.

Like what AWsquared mentioned, we have helpful staff members who can assist you with any questions you have. One such person is Cirno, who mods this section, she'd be happy to help you anytime since greeting new members is her specialty. Also remember to read the rules, and if you ever need a new friend just send me a visitor message. I'm always open for new friends!

Have fun, and I do hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back