• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Hello to everyone in the forum. I'm fenris. I've been looking for a good Pokemon forum and stumbled on this one.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hello & welcome to you Fenris! You've certainly made a good choice with stumbling onto PC, lovely community here and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. :] What Pok?mon games do you own/play and do you have a favorite out of those ones? Do you happen to have any hobbies outside of the franchise as well? Would be lovely to know more about ya, perhaps you'll find shared interests with someone or the like. 8]
    Hopefully you'll be with us a long while to come and that you'll enjoy your stay, plenty of things to do on the Pok?Community so buckle up & have fun! ^^ Always feel free to VM me if you'd like to chat as well. Good day/night!

pkmin3033

Hey Fenris, welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet you~

Congrats - you stumbled across the best Pokemon forum in looking for a good one! The Get-Together literally starts tomorrow, so you'll get to experience the community at its most active if you stick around, so there is plenty to look forward to. Outside of that, you should find this a friendly, welcoming sort of place where people are eager to get to know you. What prompted you to seek out a Pokemon forum, if you don't mind my asking? Long time fan of the games? Drawn in by Sun/Moon news? Maybe a fan of the anime, which is starting to get good again now that we're in the Kalos League?

Should you ever need anything you just want someone to talk to, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years
    You've certainly found a good Pokemon forum! One of the biggest and the best, I'd say, but I'm a bit biased as I've found that it's so welcoming and friendly here. Welcome to PC!

PC is definitely a great one. ;3 Glad to see you decided to join up, it's always very worth it. ^^ Welcome fenris! We're always glad to help out or chat if you need some assistance but be sure to continue logging on and posting too. Now during the Sun & Moon reveal phases there is so much excitement going on meaning there is plenty to talk about.

Cheers. n~n

Back