• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introductions

Bladewing

Swords for feathers since '98!
Years
  • Well it would appear this is the forum for posting personal introductions, so I might as well do one.

Hi, my name is Jordan Lamb, but I go as Bladewing on the forums, named after a Skarmory from my recent Emerald run. I am currently most interested in Romhacks and Challenges.

Random Poke-Stats table

First Pokemon Game played: Pokemon Emerald
    Playing Since: 2006
    Favorite Pokemon: Blaziken (No, it isnt Skarmory, but they are just so badass)
    Games Played: Red, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Firered, Diamond, Platinum, Heartgold, Black, White 2, PMD Red/Blue (both), PMD Darkness, PMD Sky, Ranger, and Rumble Blast.
    Romhacks played: Quartz, Flora Sky, Crystal Enhanced, Blaze Black 2, Fire red Omega.

That stuff wasnt probably necessary, but eh.

Hope to meet some of you on the forms.
    Thanks! :19:

Years
  • Oh hey it's another Aussie. Welcome to PC, Jordan!

And yes you did post your introduction in the right place, and it was a good idea as well since making an introduction thread here and sharing a bit about you is what helps others show you around the forums. I noticed you're a 3rd Gen fan, that was my first generation as far as playing Pokemon games goes, back when I got Ruby at the age of 11. Now with both 4th and 5th Gen under my belt, I'm all ready for X & Y.

Given what you mentioned, you'll love both the Emulation & ROM Hacking and Challenges sections here, in fact the former is why so many people join, given how popular hacks are with the community. And there's also the various sections for the Pokemon games you can check out, given you've played quite a lot of them there. I'm sure you can settle in as well, and if you ever need help don't hesitate to contact Cirno or another staff member. They can be easily identified by the blue, orange and red usernames. I'm always happy to talk to you so feel free to leave me a visitor message. Have fun here Jordan and I'll see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC.
    I'm sure you'll find exactly what you may be looking for here.y
    Glad to have you as a part of the community.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Ah, you've been in the right place to introduce yourself, so don't worry.
    Bladewing, looks like you have tons of Pokemon games and hacks to play with, yes? Well, you have made the right choice to join in here.

Btw, this place is full of nice people, so feel free to talk to us if you want. Anyway, I hope you enjoy Pokecommunitying, and see you around.

Back