• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introductions

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2015
    How hard is it to find good information around here?

Who am I?
    Hi! Karasuro here. Game Designer, Music Composer, Programmer. Oh and I guess Pokemon fan.

Why I'm here?
    To ask questions, to provide information, and to join a Pokemon Community!

I'll be in the ROM Hacking threads wrapping my head around Music Bytecode data and formats if you need me.

Years
  • Hey hey Karasuro! Welcome to PC. =)

Oh that sounds pretty awesome. Our Hacking category is a great place for those interested in creating their own fangame but we also have the lovely Game Development area for non-hacked games so I recommend checking that out sometime, too.

There's also Technology & Internet for programming-related discussions aaaand of course Culture & Media for discussing music; you can also show off your own music there if you'd like.

Enjoy your time on PC and be sure to stick around, yes? <3 If you need help you're welcome to shoot me a message.. though my knowledge of hacking is almost nonexistent, baha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2015
    Good to know! I'll definitely check those out. Actually not even 10 minutes after signing up here I found a document which had most of the M4A (Sappy Engine) opcode info I needed to interpret raw data from the game ROM. Which was fortunate.

I'll be here for a while!

Back