• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introductory... Stuff

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2019
    Hey everyone! I'm mishadorables, and I've been lurking around this forum for forever but never had an account until today. I've been looking at all the amazing fan games out there, and decided that hey, it would be nice to give these people feedback on their games, wouldn't it? So, here I am! In addition, I love love love the Pokemon Card Game, the TV shows Supernatural, The Flash, and Scorpion, so if you want to talk to me about any of those (or anything, really), I'll be enthusiastic. I guess that's really it... Unless y'all have some good movies or game recommendations for me, that is! Nice to meet you all, and it's a pleasure to join this community!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey everyone! I'm mishadorables, and I've been lurking around this forum for forever but never had an account until today. I've been looking at all the amazing fan games out there, and decided that hey, it would be nice to give these people feedback on their games, wouldn't it? So, here I am! In addition, I love love love the Pokemon Card Game, the TV shows Supernatural, The Flash, and Scorpion, so if you want to talk to me about any of those (or anything, really), I'll be enthusiastic. I guess that's really it... Unless y'all have some good movies or game recommendations for me, that is! Nice to meet you all, and it's a pleasure to join this community!
    Welcome to PC! There's something for everyone here, for example you can discuss your fav TV shows and find plenty of new ones to interest you over at Culture & Media. I'm sure you've already discovered the ROM Hacking and Game Development sections then ;) I hope you'll have a nice time as a posting member (finally!) and that I'll be seeing you around!

Years
    And hello to you, really awesome to see you Mishadorables! Welcome to the forums.

Adventure pretty much covered most of your main interests around the community, such as Culture & Media which appears to be the one you'll definitely want to visit, there's lots of great entertainment topics over there. ROM Hacking and Game Devlopment both get very solid activity (the former being PC's most popular section) and there's lots of hacks and fangames you can check out in the respective sections.

Hopefully that will keep you wanting to stick around, and do enjoy your time here and I wish you have a great 2015 as well. If you ever need help, you can always contact a staff member!

- Hikamaru

PC is very diverse so you can definitely discuss.. pretty much anything, really, that and our fangames are also a very popular aspect of the forum so they're always amazing to try out. Plenty of people come here hoping to play both the ROM hacks and non-hacked games people create - we're all very proud of them. Welcome to PC, mishadorables! Almost wrote Misha there, lol.

And ooh would be awesome if you could stop by the Pokemon TCG board. We could use some more active faces over there, especially if they're knowledgeable about the game and would have discussions to contribute. I've always loved the card artwork but never really played it myself outside Pokemon TCG for the GBC baha.

See you around and hopefully you had a great holiday! Do stick around. :D

Years
    Ah, a Flash fan, eh? I have a friend that got me into watching it, so I do and I think it's a pretty good show.

Anyways, welcome to PC! Hope you have a good time here! :)

Back