• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inu Yasha Movie in English!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • I dont know if my facts are straight or if anyone else has posted this but... Last night I was reading through the latest copy of Shonen Jump, and I came across an ad for the first Inu Yasha Movie in English! Its supposed to come out in September on DVD, but there will be exclusive screening before it comes out!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, wow! That would be so neat if it did come out. I hope that it's true! ^_^ I've wanted to see all of the InuYasha movies for so long. I especially want to see the part where...

*SPOILER* (I forgot the tag code, ehe.)

...InuYasha and Kagome kiss!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh, I saw the ad for this in my Shonen Jump. XD I won't get it on DVD, but I probably will head over to a theatre to see it. =D They're screening it in Toronto, and I think that's the only Canadian location. (Er... Vancouver is a possibility, but I don't remember it on the list.)

o.o; I might have to start watching the anime again though... ehe...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ve already seen it subbed, so I have no desire to hear the bad English voices. <.<; But it?s nice they?re doing it, would love to see them do movies 2 and 3 since I haven?t seen them at all.
    Spoiler: Kayleigh clicks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    (Heeey... I can't get that spoiler tag to work. o_o)

And is it supposed to be released in theaters?

Cherrim

Years
  • Yeah, now that you mention it, Kairi, I think I heard that happens in the second movie. =o

It's being released in about... 13 North American theatres, but that's it. ^_^; And it'll probably only be in theatres for a few days before it goes to DVD.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think I?ll go up to Toronto for the showing, yeah. That just makes sense to me. ^_^
    Maybe it does, but I wanna see him and Sesshomaru fight in the third one more! >D

Cherrim

Years
  • =o I see where this is going. I go kidnap FT for the YGO movie and you come kidnap me for the Inuyasha movie. You're paying, though. ;o

._. I'd have to agree on the fact that if you don't live right in one of the cities it's showing in, you probably shouldn't make the trek to it. :o I'd almost rather see it on DVD, actually. I'll see if my friends want to go see it in theatres and base my decision off that~

Cherrim

Years
  • ._. My friend saw them, but she wouldn't share. >_>;; I'd rather see 'em in Japanese, and I'm actually hoping the DVDs will have an uncut Japanese language version. =X

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That?d probably be the only way I?d buy the second DVD, nothing worse than hearing such blantantly white people try to sound like they?re in Feudal Japan. ._.;

Cherrim

Years
  • o_o; At least they kept the fact that it takes place in feudal Japan... that's a lot more than other animes can say. (Just think... if they tried hard enough, they could probably make most of the population believe it took place before the Civil War. 9_9)

Cherrim

Years
  • https://www.inuyashamovie.net/

The movie opens September 11th in Toronto, making it the only Canadian release. =o It seems to be coming out in a few days in several cities. o_O

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh, I know. As far as translation goes it?s pretty accurate, it?s just English people?s voices bug me in video games and anim?. ._.; Except Trigun, which I think has an awesome dub.

Cherrim

Years
  • Oh, yeah... that's a biggie for me too, with dubs. I cannot stand many of the VAs in Inuyasha. 'Specially Kagome. ._. I'd like to hear the originals sometime...

And I hate the way they introduce it on YTV. =\ They go "Inyuyasha" (instead of saying it how it's SUPPOSED to be pronounced). So now I have a few friends (or maybe it's just the one...) who refers to Inuyasha as Inyu. It's very, very hurtful to my ears, but I'm too nice to correct it. ._.;;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, and the English VAs say Kikyou Ki-ki-you. -.-; Sesshomaru?s name usually gets butchered too, oh and they changed the name of his sword to make it easier to pronounce.
    Excuse my translation rants everyone. XP

Back