• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha: The Inu and the Fox

The Shining

I like the design of my avater
    Years
    NOTES: Hi! Its been a while since I wrote something. But this is the first time I've tried at an Inuyasha Fanfiction. This first chapter is an 'Introduction' chapter so you can get to know the story before I really get to work on it.

CHARACTERS

Inuyasha, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, Kikyo, Kagome, and my own character Yukala are the main characters of this story. Yukala is a fox/demon with fire and dark powers. She can transform into a fox like creature looking kind of like the Pokemon Ninetales. But her demon form is black and red.

Naraku and Byakuya (so far only in the Manga) are the only bad guys in my story. Seeing that I'm going from the manga and saying that Naraku's 'Incarnations' are no longer working with him because now (in the magna) he has all the peaces of the jewel.

Koga and Abi have about the same amount of importance in my story. They don't appear much but they will be in it. They don't travel with the main groups and are not in many chapters.

Kagura and Kanna are mostly together now that they are no longer working with Naraku. Out of all the 'Incarnations' these two are not going to be used as much as others but they are still very important to the story.

Kohaku will be in the story but like Koga and Abu won't be appear as much as others. But there are a few important parts that concern him.

Sesshomaru is a very important character in this story. He being Inuyasha's brother and all will be in many chapters but is not traveling with the main group. Paths will cross but he is traveling alone.

Rin is another important character. In my story she has developing psychic powers and is the one who is getting visions of a possible future if Naraku is not stopped. This is her only big part of the story but it is very important.

Muso is also in this as the only "Incarnation" appearing in my story who does not have a big or important part to play. He appears randomly though the story but other then that there is nothing much.

Juromaru and Kageromaru have a few important parts in my story. One being that they (or Juromaru seeing that Kageromaru is inside him most of the story) cross paths with the developing psychic Rin. When that happens Kageromaru starts acting up while still inside Juromaru. It is later found out that Kageromaru has a reaction to Rin's new powers.

Bankotsu is seen a lot in chapters but is not important. After meeting up with Inuyasha's group he joins and travels with them.

Gatenmaru is also in this. He is not important and like Sesshomaru is traveling alone. Meeting up with other groups along the way.

GENE (S)

This is mostly an AU. Seeing that some of the characters I'm using do not appear anymore or died.

This can also be called an Action/Adventure. Because it is an Adventure story.

The final story type in this is Dark. Some of the things in this can be found a little disturbing. Like Kageromaru's reactions to Rin's new psychic powers while he is still within his brother. There are a few other things but they will be seen in the story.

FINAL NOTES: This story will begin soon. I did this Introduction so you can get to know some of the basic facts. So I'll see you all here tomorrow or the day after for the first chapter of The Inu and the Fox.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hehe, I use to write Inuyasha fanfics everyday. x3
    Good luck with the story!
    Character intoductions were a good idea.

Back