• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • I love InuYasha. It's a wonderful, ORIGINAL anime. Nothing like any others in my opinion. Rumiko Takahasi is a genius. Koga is my favorite. I love the voice he uses on the American translations. n.n

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Just want to know if anyone knows anything else Rumiko Takahasi made, cuz I want to see what else he has to offer (a good thing).

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Ranma is to old and SHE has also done mansion ikoku and a lesser known manga call tidbits

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    inuyasha is deep its on my top 5

i even made a sig with a pic of him

Inuyasha

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Ranma? She did that? That's cool, since I've never actually bothered to learn who made it. Most hilarious thing, amongst my fav. (that's two for her. :P)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^_^;; I was going to post in this last night that she had created Ranma, but since I knew it was one of your favourites, I figured you already knew that.

I found an interesting biography of her on a Ranma fansite, though. This may give a little more background information and it lists a few more of her lesser-known works. https://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Dojo/7739/rumiko.html

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    He stoped making gundam after v-gundam he said and i qoute" I'll never work on one of these blasted things again"

Back