• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha

Which Inuyasha Ending Theme?

• My Will

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Fukai Mori

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Dearest

• Every Heart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shinjitsu No Uta

• Itzura Na Kiss

• Come

• Brand New World

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kaylee

I want to see you smile...
    Years
    I'm not sure if there is another Inuyasha thread, but I checked and didn't see one. So, who here likes Inuyasha? I'm a personal fan of the show, and him! xD Share your thoughts and intrests. (And if there was already an Inu thread please go ahead and lock this...I'm sorry)

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    I'll be honest, I think the series is "alright", just not my cup o' tea (for some reason, I've tried at least), personally I prefer Ranma 1/2. But for Inuyasha the Intros & Endings are top notch.
    Anyway in the show my fav. character is by far Myouga :D he so needs more fans, lol. I also don't mind Sesshoumaru.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I <3 Miroku. I have the most fun playing him in RPs, lol. xDD

But about the series... I feel that its lost its touch... T-T Now, don't get me wrong. I love the series as much as anyone else, but... the episodes are all following a pattern. ;-;

Anyways, I also love Rin x Sesshoumaru. x3

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I had high hopes when I borrowed the mangas from a friend, but while reading it, I started to get bored. It was good at the beggining, but after a while it started to bore me for some reason.
    I still don't get why Sesshomaru revived Rin and still has her.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I tried watching it the other week and wasn't thrilled. It's just a lot of fighting and demonslaying; each episode seems the same, basically Inuyasha vs. (insert new enemy here.)

And what's the deal with Kagome? Why is a generic Japanese schoolgirl in feudal Japan? Just to attract japanese schoolgirl fanboys to the show? o_o;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I tried watching it the other week and wasn't thrilled. It's just a lot of fighting and demonslaying; each episode seems the same, basically Inuyasha vs. (insert new enemy here.)

And what's the deal with Kagome? Why is a generic Japanese schoolgirl in feudal Japan? Just to attract japanese schoolgirl fanboys to the show? o_o;
    That's the kind of thing you miss if you jump into a show midway...XD

But yeah, it is really repetitive, even the last episode was pretty much the same as every other episode. I guess it's just because it's unstructured and not built around arcs like most anime are. It works for a while...but 137 episodes of it gets a wee bit boring.

Kaylee

I want to see you smile...
    Years
    wow, I usually get alot of fans. I guess that I can see why it seems boring, but its not the episode that I care about as much as seeing Inuyasha and it makes me laugh every time, I think it's a funny show. ^^ Even though it gets to be the same thing, its because it has soooo many freakin episodes... ;___; but I keep going until I can get to the end, I can never dump a show that I love at the start! xD

Kurosaki

Like someone said before, I <3 the Openings and Endings as well, XD
    The only episodes I find boring in the show are the stupid fillers that make no sense, besides that they keep me entertained, XD

As for my favourite character... *points at sig*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    This may be an odd question, but what's the name of the song at the end of the show? I really like it (it's my favorite part of the show) <_<;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chairman Kaga said:
    This may be an odd question, but what's the name of the song at the end of the show? I really like it (it's my favorite part of the show) <_<;
    There are like sixteen endings to the entire shows...o_O

Kurosaki

There are like sixteen endings to the entire shows...o_O
    Actually, there are 8, XD Here they are in the order they air, XD

1) My Will
    2) Fukai Mori
    3) Dearest
    4) Everyheart
    5) Shinjitsu no Uta
    6) Itazurana KISS
    7) Come
    8) Brand New World