• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha

Which Inuyasha Ending Theme?

• My Will

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Fukai Mori

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Dearest

• Every Heart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shinjitsu No Uta

• Itzura Na Kiss

• Come

• Brand New World

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    *SPOILERS*

I thought the ending sucked myself. I read a long summary about it, and I was confused. Probably because I didn't read about the episode before hand. It did kind of end like a regular filler, except with a feeling of finality.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    whats really great is when you watch it and it seems like a regular episode (167) and then you find out later that its the final episode, XD. even tho I do doubt in enterity that a sequal will be made, etc. Isn't a fourth movie supposed to be coming out?...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hi! I recently just got hooked on Inuyasha. First I found out about the series, then I bought the manga, then I caught the show and then I bought a special manga with full color pics.
    I've only seen like five episodes so far but I'm catching up. I have a little crush on Kagome and she's my favorite character. I think Inuyasha is so darn hot!
    I'm a newbie to the anime

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Had to, it was was taking a BIG hit in ratings lately. Since most of the stuff up to that point was just filler, it turned people off and the show dropped from I think 6.77 which is really good to 3.45 which is a bit below normal (4.00) in about a year.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I liked last night's episode though...SPOILER ALERT!

Kagome, Sango and Miroku are dead for the moment!

I'm sad about at least two of those <_<; The preview for the next episode appears to be something about Sesshomaru berating Inuyasha for losing them, and apparently Inuyasha cries for the first time o_O

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    lol, kinda hard for me since I skipped from episode 25 to 130 something, XD. lol, even tho I've seen this episode title b4,... maybe I need to update myself, lol. mm, might have to get out the trustly ol fansubs.

[offtopic]oh yea, I <3 Kirara [/offtopic]

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    They'll probably do something incredibly clich? like Inuyasha's tears will have the power to bring them back to life. That's my prediction, at least. It would be a bad business move to kill off three-fourths of the main cast.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Nov 19, 2005
    i used to read the manga all the time. play the games. collect dvds. t-shirts. everything. i am not sure wut is happening now on the shows can sumone plz tell me wut happened after inu-yasha gets his sword to turn red and so on. its been a while since i have heard of inu-yasha till today. my favorite character is miroku and inu-yasha.

Back