• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I just got addicted with this Anime, and I love it. (Hee) I love the plot, it's a one-of-a-kind plot. I love the relationship between Miroku and Sango. Shippou and Kirara are kawaii. Naraku is evil, and I think I've grown to have a fondness for Kagura. *_* Anyone else have some comments? n_n;

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • inuyasha is the definition o kawaii, yo!
    its tight but in korea it's only on anione tv, and seeing as my dad's too cheap to get sky life satelite tv i can only watch it when i visit my grandparents.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I have every subbed episode from 37-123, taking up 15 gigabytes of data. @_@

I love it, I first saw it dubbed on Cartoon Network, and I started getting the subs on KaZaA Lite and the manga at a local store. It's become my favorite anim? by far. ^_^

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hee, I borrow the Manga from my friend. She loves Inuyasha too, and my friend and I have those chats about Inuyasha. n_n I like the Anime better though... n_n;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The dub FINALLY came on YTV and I love it. @_@ I would download it/buy it subbed, but I don't have the patience or money for over 100 episodes. o_o;; Besides, I know my friends who don't have access to subs must get kind of irritated when I go on and on about how things were changed in dubs. XD;;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lol, it's ongoing and at one-hundred and twenty-eight episodes, two movies and a third is in the making. o.o;

Are they just showing the first season on YTV? Up to "The man who fell in love with Kagome?"

I trust they are using Cartoon Network's dubs?

Cherrim

Years
  • YTV's Inuyasha section of their website doesn't have proper links, so there isn't any content when you click them. x_X; I'm not sure how far we're going up, but I'm almost positive that we've got the CN dub since I recognize Inuyasha's voice from when I saw an episode on vacation in May. ^_^;

x_X; *searched all over for some sort of press release on Inuyasha but couldn't find one* No wonder it caught me off guard while I was flipping channels last Friday. XD

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    We don't have any dubs here anymore, the Chinese dubs just translated up episode 26... And movie one is subbed on TV. XD I want to see Movie two, I've heard that Inuyasha and Kagome kiss. *_*

And I can't download it recentlly, because my mom moved the computer downstairs to keep a eye on us... T.T How's the North American Dubbing quality? n_n

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Not too bad, they have kept it pretty much in tact, except a couple changes kinda took away some emotion, but not bad.

You can't get subs since it's downstairs? o.o;

pika12

Student Pokemon Freak!
    Years
  • Because my mom thinks that some stuff are unapropiate(Some youkai and Miroku......) And we share the same computer( If you don't know, Miyu-chan is my sis) >_<

~pika12~

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ahh...yeah, and I knew she was your sister. ^_^;

If I had a DVD burner, I'd burn em to DVDs and watch 'em on my TV, I don't like using the computer to watch stuff. I'm getting used to it however...

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • I love this series!

Sango and Inuyasha are my favorite characters

I have all the DVDs that the US has released so far(8 or 9)

Its too bad they will stop showing new episodes for a while now.

I hope to see more soon

Cherrim

Years
  • It's gotta be a decent dub. o_O; They actually swear in it. My brother was gasping and stuff when he watched it with me last night. He's mature, but so immature at the same time. XD

I got in trouble for letting him stay up late. o_o;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    They swear in it? O.O Oh my god... *plots how to get away from her mother while watching Inuyasha*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • G-LANCE said:
    u could watch it at a friends house...
    LOL, good idea. Do you guys watch it in Japanese or English? I can't understand the Japanese but I don't usually watching any anime in English...

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    G-LANCE said:
    u could watch it at a friends house...

Lol, Good idea, let's hope that my friend likes Inuyasha too. =D Now, I watch the subbed ones. (Japanese Voice; English subtitles)

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    You can download it on KaZaA lite. ^_^
    A new question! Who's your favorite character(s) in Inuyasha, and why?

Back