• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Inverted colours in Gold/Silver

DeadlySplash

TTL 1337 PR0 d00d
Years
  • I already know the changing colours cheat on Red and Blue (for those who don't know, when it says "GAME BOY", press direction buttons, or hold B while you press them for more), but a few years back I remember dropping my Gameboy Color when Pokemon Silver was starting up, and the colours turned out inverted. I have tried to do it again by pressing buttons when the game starts up, but it doesn't work. Does anyone know how this happened and how I can do it again? 'Coz it would be pretty funky =]

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The inverted colours thing I think only works on the Gamboy Advance and SP, on those I think it's hold B and press down, or perhaps just press down.
    Sorry I can't be of much help but if you've got an Advance of some kind, put the game in that and you can invert the colours easily (that is of course assuming they are backwards compatible to the extent that they can run original Gamboy games).

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Thanks for sharing this, but yeah I already knew about changing colors. lol I always change it to green version. :)

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    the inverting colours only worked on blue red and green because they had the same colour all the way thru pretty much but on gold silver and crystal they go inverted when its dropped god knows why but it happens try tapping the bottom of the game with your hand it should work

Years
  • I think the reason the colors became inverted is because you dropped the Gameboy Color. Try dropping it again to see if you get the same result.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    I think the reason the colors became inverted is because you dropped the Gameboy Color. Try dropping it again to see if you get the same result.

yh but u have 2 b careful dont wanna break the thing lol

Back