• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InvictaWave's Humble Trade Shop

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
  • I don't know how many Pokés you want from my store, but I'm interested in all of those but the vulpix, feel free to chose!

So would you trade them for the mawile, goomy, ghastly and one of the events? If an event is not ok I can pick another shiny.

Years
  • So would you trade them for the mawile, goomy, ghastly and one of the events? If an event is not ok I can pick another shiny.

It's all okay, I just need to get them cloned. I already have Goomies for you and pokeguy1417, but am still in need to clone the others (including the Ponyta).

Can you please tell me if the Pokémon you offered are or not Kalos-Born? All of those you asked (but the event, ofc) are Kalos-Born and have memories!

Oh, and by the way:
    tabor62 said:
    • Genesect can be shiny but only from the Japanese event where it was always shiny. All other Genesects can never be shiny because all other events were shiny locked.

Does your matches? :/

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • It's all okay, I just need to get them cloned. I already have Goomies for you and pokeguy1417, but am still in need to clone the others (including the Ponyta).

Can you please tell me if the Pokémon you offered are or not Kalos-Born? All of those you asked (but the event, ofc) are Kalos-Born and have memories!

Oh, and by the way:

Does your matches? :/

It seems to match everything about the first one on this page except the item and one of the moves (Don't know if they changed it for battling) so I'm not sure.

http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/649.shtml

Got it from ~RNC~so I didn't even check but we might want to ignore him.

And yeah the shinies are kalos born.

Years
  • It seems to match everything about the first one on this page except the item and one of the moves (Don't know if they changed it for battling) so I'm not sure.

http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/649.shtml

Got it from ~RNC~so I didn't even check but we might want to ignore him.

And yeah the shinies are kalos born.

Moves and held items can be changed, so that's okay.

I just wanted to make sure!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    I am looking for houndooms megastone willing to trade any starter you want and even offering my azelf up for trade for it
    FC 5257-9942-5647

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Hi I am quite interested in your shiny competitive ghastly.
    But I unfortunately don't have any of the things on your want list, is there something else I might be able to give you?

Years
  • I am looking for houndooms megastone willing to trade any starter you want and even offering my azelf up for trade for it
    FC 5257-9942-5647

I'll get you one, no need to trade me your azelf, if you could get me a Mudkip, even at lvl 1, I'd gladly give you the stone!

Hi I am quite interested in your shiny competitive ghastly.
    But I unfortunately don't have any of the things on your want list, is there something else I might be able to give you?

Do you have any 5/6 IVs Pokémons that you can offer? If not, do you have any events?

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Well as for pokemon with good IV's i have a few but for events the only one I have is the Torchic event from the x y release. (But Its touched and I evolved it)

All the pokemon with good IV's are just from friend safari so im not sure whether you would want them or not.

Years
  • Are you interested in Shiny 5IV Gengar, Shiny 6IV Greninja and I also have that eevee/sylveon u want. I want ur latias or lugia and keldeo :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well as for pokemon with good IV's i have a few but for events the only one I have is the Torchic event from the x y release. (But Its touched and I evolved it)

All the pokemon with good IV's are just from friend safari so im not sure whether you would want them or not.

Do you have any shinies, even if non-competitive?

_______

Hey I'm interested in all your events except for Keldeo, I have almost all the events that you want so take a look at my shop and please pick which ones you would like :)
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=323653

Gamestop Shiny Raikou [Pressure Rash], TRU (Toys'Rus) Shaymin [Mild Natural Cure (Korean)], Gamestop Shiny Suicune [Relaxed Pressure] and GameStop Shiny Entei [Adamant Pressure], is this acceptable?

They're all on my wanted list xD

_______

Are you interested in Shiny 5IV Gengar, Shiny 6IV Greninja and I also have that eevee/sylveon u want. I want ur latias or lugia and keldeo :)

I'm interested in the Greninja and Sylveon (if they match the requisites), but not in the Gengar.

Feel free to renegotiate anyway!

_______

Client List and Cloning Queues + Stock added to the main post!
    ________

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a Shiny 6IV giratina if ur interested too btw. And currently rechecking my pokes.

UPDATE: Greninja is Naive and I dont know if it has toxic spikes. I also have a Shiny 5 IV fully EVd Mandibuzz. Giratina and Greninja are fully EVd aswell. Eevee has a Fairy move, untouched and MAGICALLY exact required stats etc. (magically doesnt mean it's hacked bro, just sayin)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    I'll get you one, no need to trade me your azelf, if you could get me a Mudkip, even at lvl 1, I'd gladly give you the stone!

Do you have any 5/6 IVs Pokémons that you can offer? If not, do you have any events?

I have a mudkip I can trade you, actually I have every starter pokemon if you need any of them
    i have added your FC to my friends

Last edited:
    Back