• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • Create a Dragon type Pokémon. What's its name? What would it look like? What is good about it?

Something Bug/Dragon that looks like Scyther and Salamence combined. Great Attack and Speed.

Also, I'd like to see a good Dragon-type club and this one seems to be on it's last legs...

Also it was April 10th, so in a few days it will need new ownership.

Last edited:

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Well, Wicked3DS you're wrong........... I'm gonna get this place alive and kicking once again in a few days! Just you wait till 10th of May........

A new topic arises in my mind, would you all satisfy my curiosity?

What was the first Pokemon game that you played? Did you use a Dragon type Pokemon on it? Which was the first Dragon that you spotted?

Just you wait members, I'm bringing this place up back to what it was............ Just you wait.............. *gehehe.......

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    What was the first Pokemon game that you played? Did you use a Dragon type Pokemon on it? Which was the first Dragon that you spotted?
    First Pokemon game I ever played was Yellow. I didn't use a Dragon type on my first playthrough. The first Dragon I ever saw was one of the Dratini line, because, well, those were the only Dragon types in the game back then.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mine was Blue, but don't exactly remember which dragon Pokémon I wound up spotting first. :( Did I use any dragon-types? Yup, of course; if I remember correctly, I think I might've had Dragonite on my team at one point.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • The first dragon I spotted was Dratini. The first dragon I used was Dratini. Only used it because of the item glitch so I could rare candy evolve it easily.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Ownership of the club has been transferred back to Dragon_Trainer_

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • The member list has been updated............ Please check if your name is included in the list......... Do notify me with the post number so that I can add you into the list appropriately..........

I would like the members, if it would be possible, for all of us here to be able to engage into a discussion about Dragon type Pokemon of your choice in general..........

I could start it off saying that I love the Pokemon Altaria, it's beautiful and elegant appearance . It has begun to show up after the Third Generation only. It's most awesome is the move Sky Attack, even though it's not a dragon type move by default.......... It's Dragon type move of my preference is Dragon Breath.
    A shiny Altaria is golden in color which is a very beautiful sprite.........

I'd like the other members to do the same by showing their appreciation for their favorite Dragon Type by either stating their favorite facts about it (Knowledge), Making some Fan-Art (Creativity) or whatever you would like to state.......

AriaOfTheStar

Fuuka-type Trainer
    Years
  • User: Dragon Master Ghost
    Favorite Dragon Type: Salamence
    Reason for joining: Dragon types are one of my favorite types and they have some insane moves
    My first Dragon Type: My first was a Giratina from Platinum actually. I had previous gen games but I had neer gotten a Dragon. I transfered it over to my Pokemon Black, raised it to Lvl 100 and now its ready to wreck face in Pokemon Y.

Wicked3DS

Years
  • Garchomp has settled in at the top and isn't going anywhere for a while. I originally was on the Salamence bandwagon, but I looked into Garchomp a bit more and I like its design much better and the fact that it's a land shark is pretty awesome. Salamence is my number two and I will most certainly be getting one in OR/AS.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • Username: RoreyG

Favorite Dragon Pokemon: Charizard

Reason for joining: Dragons are without a doubt my favorite animals. They're powerful, fearsome, mysterious; there's something that intrigues me about them.

My first Dragon Type: The first time that I played Pokemon Red (my first Pokemon game), I chose Charmander and evolved it into a Charizard. Raising a Chamander in that game taught me lessons in responsibility, perseverance, and hard work that I keep to this very day. Charizard has become my own personal symbol of strength.

My first proper Dragon type was a Dratini - Dragonair - Dragonite from that same Red version. I was scoping the Safari Zone to see how much Pokemon I could catch and I wound up catching a Dratini. I trained the Dratini, curious to see what it would evolve into and I got my Dragonite. After Charizard and Lapras, it was the strongest member of my team.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I sure wish I was a girl...and a Kingdra. Kingdra is awesome. 'Nuf said.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • User: Dragon Master Ghost
    Favorite Dragon Type: Salamence
    Reason for joining: Dragon types are one of my favorite types and they have some insane moves
    My first Dragon Type: My first was a Giratina from Platinum actually. I had previous gen games but I had neer gotten a Dragon. I transfered it over to my Pokemon Black, raised it to Lvl 100 and now its ready to wreck face in Pokemon Y.

Welcome to the club pal! I totally agree on the Insane moves part! I hope I never cross paths with that Giratina of yours........

Garchomp has settled in at the top and isn't going anywhere for a while. I originally was on the Salamence bandwagon, but I looked into Garchomp a bit more and I like its design much better and the fact that it's a land shark is pretty awesome. Salamence is my number two and I will most certainly be getting one in OR/AS.

Land Sharks ftw!! The most wonderful thing that occurred to me about Garchomp was it's Draco Meteor! Even though it is not highly damaging, it still looks badAss! Garchomp debuted to me as a Pokemon that was learning Draco Meteor in the anime...........

Username: RoreyG

Favorite Dragon Pokemon: Charizard

Reason for joining: Dragons are without a doubt my favorite animals. They're powerful, fearsome, mysterious; there's something that intrigues me about them.

My first Dragon Type: The first time that I played Pokemon Red (my first Pokemon game), I chose Charmander and evolved it into a Charizard. Raising a Chamander in that game taught me lessons in responsibility, perseverance, and hard work that I keep to this very day. Charizard has become my own personal symbol of strength.

My first proper Dragon type was a Dratini - Dragonair - Dragonite from that same Red version. I was scoping the Safari Zone to see how much Pokemon I could catch and I wound up catching a Dratini. I trained the Dratini, curious to see what it would evolve into and I got my Dragonite. After Charizard and Lapras, it was the strongest member of my team.

Welcome to the club! First of all........ Is Charizard a Dragon Pokemon? :P
    Anyways, The part about lessons on responsibility is true for almost all of us here. Everyone here had a childhood which was made awesome by Pokemon...........

I sure wish I was a girl...and a Kingdra. Kingdra is awesome. 'Nuf said.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yeah, Kingdra is awesome but ya have to trade it with some item to evolve it from Seadra right?
    don't like trade Evolutions at all! X(

Another Thing members, could anyone tell me about a Dragon Type only Pokemon? All of them are multitype...............

Wicked3DS

Years
  • So we have Dratini, Dragonair, Bagon, Shelgon, Axew, Fraxure, Haxorus, Druddigon, Goomy, Sligoo, Goodra.

Haxorus looks cool and can wreck stuff, Dragonair is one of my favorite NFEs.

That's all I've got, because the rest are boring. The dual-typed ones are where it's at.

Years
  • Username: Vix Axiom
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: I prefer Vix
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonair!
    Reason for joining club: Dragon Pokemon are superior to all Pokemon! They're the strongest and even in an unfavorable matchup they can turn the tides quickly with a couple of turns bulking up stats with Dragon Dance!

Hey, I'll answer all the questions!

1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon?
    Considering how they only have 2 weaknesses and possess one of the hardest hitting moves in the entire game, Outrage, what's not to love?

2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....?
    A shiny Dratini back when I first got Crystal. I was extremely lucky to catch it in the Dragon's Den and it was my very first one.

3. Your favorite Dragon type user?
    Who else but Lance himself, the ultimate Dragon master?

4. Your favorite Dragon type move?
    Outrage. It's so unpredictable in doubles but it hits HARD. I usually combo this up with a Persim Berry so that I can use it to sweep a 6 man team! It's also one of the most powerful moves in the game since it can attack 2-3 times at the cost of only one PP!

5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon?
    Generation 3! Flygon and Salamence were awesome. Same with Rayquaza, Latias and Latios!

6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?
    Yes! A Dratini. I love myself some Dragonair, though!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh, wow, I had no idea that Haxorus is pure dragon. XD; Been using a for a while in competitive play, but… I just don't know how I wound up not noticing that. Of the ones you listed, though, my personal favorite would probably have to be Dratini; it's simply adorable, haha.

Tek

Years
  • Another Thing members, could anyone tell me about a Dragon Type only Pokemon? All of them are multitype...............

I'm not sure why, but I've developed a mild obsession with Bagon. I've decided to breed one and use it in a NFE and/or Solo challenge run.

"Dreaming of one day flying, it practices by leaping off cliffs every day."

Oh Bagon. You're silly.

I also like Axew quite a bit, since I associate him with Iris from the anime (who, by the way, is my favorite dragon trainer).

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Username: Vix Axiom
    Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: I prefer Vix
    Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonair!
    Reason for joining club: Dragon Pokemon are superior to all Pokemon! They're the strongest and even in an unfavorable matchup they can turn the tides quickly with a couple of turns bulking up stats with Dragon Dance!

Hey, I'll answer all the questions!

1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon?
    Considering how they only have 2 weaknesses and possess one of the hardest hitting moves in the entire game, Outrage, what's not to love?

2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....?
    A shiny Dratini back when I first got Crystal. I was extremely lucky to catch it in the Dragon's Den and it was my very first one.

3. Your favorite Dragon type user?
    Who else but Lance himself, the ultimate Dragon master?

4. Your favorite Dragon type move?
    Outrage. It's so unpredictable in doubles but it hits HARD. I usually combo this up with a Persim Berry so that I can use it to sweep a 6 man team! It's also one of the most powerful moves in the game since it can attack 2-3 times at the cost of only one PP!

5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon?
    Generation 3! Flygon and Salamence were awesome. Same with Rayquaza, Latias and Latios!

6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with?
    Yes! A Dratini. I love myself some Dragonair, though!
    Welcome Vix! Nice to have another person from Gen I around. I do agree that Gen III had the best Dragon Type Pokémon, including Altaria. Hope you enjoy here.

Another Thing members, could anyone tell me about a Dragon Type only Pokemon? All of them are multitype...............

I'm not sure why, but I've developed a mild obsession with Bagon. I've decided to breed one and use it in a NFE and/or Solo challenge run.

"Dreaming of one day flying, it practices by leaping off cliffs every day."

Oh Bagon. You're silly.

I also like Axew quite a bit, since I associate him with Iris from the anime (who, by the way, is my favorite dragon trainer).
    Bagon was one of the last Dragons that I discovered. It is found at the end of Meteor Falls. A friend told me about it...........

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Haha, please don't remind me about Bagon. :( I've spent months searching for them in Emerald, but regardless of how hard I've tried, I just couldn't find any. Because of them, I even had to give up on my PokéDex. It's a great Pokémon, though!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Haha, please don't remind me about Bagon. :( I've spent months searching for them in Emerald, but regardless of how hard I've tried, I just couldn't find any. Because of them, I even had to give up on my PokéDex. It's a great Pokémon, though!
    Bagons only appear in one room in Meteor Falls. IIRC, its the one all the way in the back on the lowermost level.

IDK why they confined it to one specific room.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back